1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Obama has been to all 57 states...have you?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Oct 2, 2008.

1. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Grim, I believe I wrote down what he said very accurate.

homebizseo, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Which states nothing about 'shot down' which is my only reason for questioning the user who stated it in the first place.

GRIM, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Someone let GRIM know he is still on ignore...

Yes, GRIM, there is a HUGE difference between the two... That's the point. Biden does not know the difference.

Don't worry, I'm sure your guy will come up with some other goofy idiom or quirky distortion of reality to top that one about the shot at and forced down BS...

No, no one is posting non-factual statements. All that has been posted here is what was original implied by JB to begin with...

PS... Please don't tell me you are wasting your time responding to comments I am never going to see?

Mia, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ahh yes on ignore, yet you have answered posts before. Yet you make cuts/attacks at me and Northpoint another one on 'ignore'.
    Yet he did not say 'shot down' YOU did. So you don't know the difference, yet you claim as much?
    He's far from my 'guy'. He looks like an idiot in those spots, he however did not say 'shot down' as you claimed.
    Really? BTW I believe it was forced down in a different country than Iraq as well, yet another 'lie'

Ahh yes like you responded to other things while I was on 'ignore' and wasted your time to make cuts on me and Northpoint who is also on 'ignore'

Sure. :rolleyes:

GRIM, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  5. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    No, being Irish Catholic it makes him drunk. Being a politician is what makes him dumb.

LogicFlux, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  6. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He said he had to make an emergency landing because of sniper fire or rocket fire or something but then later admitted it was because of some kind of storm...sand storm maybe? Or maybe I'm thinking of something that happen to Hillary? I dunno

I swear to god if politicians had ever been shot they would flaunt their bullet wound scars like rappers lol

ly2, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  7. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he was fighting a Russian Mig29 when he received a direct hit from the Russian-made Igla shoulder- fired surface-to-air missile used by the Taliban.

When he landed a gun battle ensued until Biden killed all the Taliban with a rounds from a pistol that Biden carries in his boot. At one point during the gun battle and rpg was fired and Biden with no regards to his on safety shielded Kerry from the blast.

Biden is a hero.

homebizseo, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Everyone knows what he said, what he implied and what he meant. That said, the only ones that feel that is contrary to reality are those that live in an alternate reality.

Mia, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

Mia you are the one who said he stated his helicopter was shot down. He did not say anything of the sort, I wish you well in your trip on the 'alternate reality'

GRIM, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  10. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Regardless of the terminology, I think we can all agree on one thing, he was clearly being dishonest. His comments were less than forthcoming about what actually happened and implied something totally different than what actually happened.

PHPGator, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I can agree he did it in such a way to be 'sneaky' to make it sound like something, he however did it in such a way that 'factually' he may not have been incorrect.

He however did not say his chopper was shot down. Lying to call someone else a liar is rich beyond belief.

GRIM, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  12. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Fair enough. :)

PHPGator, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  13. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone knows he was dishonest.

homebizseo, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Everyone does know that, but not everyone wants to believe it. ;)

Mia, Oct 6, 2008 IP