1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Obama Approval Rating Falling!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Corwin, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Blame, blame, blame...

blame-bush-poster.jpg

Mia, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really have absolutely no idea what the gibberish means. "China and Solar Power"? I've heard of China and coal power.

China generates 0.01% of their power capacity via solar power.

The Operation Fast and Furious scandal has nothing to do with solar power. Although it has had a lot to do with ruining the careers of the Democrats involved.

Breeze, as usual, your pathetic ignorance is more than obvious, isn't it? Try to keep up with the adults, will you? ;)

Breeze, show us you're not a coward - make a prediction as to what U.S. unemployment will be for October 2012. Or do not make a prediction, slink off into the obscurity you so richly deserve.

Corwin, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  3. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

It is the Republican House that is responsible for the reversal of the Recovery by their Summers inaction to resolve the deficit issue and the S&P Downgrade - They are your numbers in October from your Recession Corwin, try and be a "real" man about it.

Get over it "Fast and Furious" has imploded on those responsible and is over - no people other than law enforcement have been reprimanded.

China makes Billions of Dollars selling and building Solar Panels.

Breeze Wood, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The Republican house is now responsible for both the senate and the president's failings? Wow... That's reaching a bit.

Mia, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Translation: The White House and the attorney general deny obvious involvement, and hope to get away with changing the blame to expendable underlings.

Well, they did promise us hope and change.

robjones, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  6. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

In a poll released Friday, however, the president leads, 46 percent to 39 percent.

Rather shocking with all that has gone against the Administration since his election that Obama can still pole ahead of the Republican frontrunner, or even the backrunner.

Also interesting is Perry's lead over Romney who does outpole Obama in the same survey.

The election will be close whether Perry or Romney but a Divine premonition if the R's insist on Perry and then lose the Election.

Breeze Wood, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  7. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    This is interesting -

Aug 15-16, 2011
    Obama 39%
    Paul 38%

Sep 10-11, 2011
    Obama 40%
    Romney 43%

The Webby, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, well, he's going to win for sure then.

Obamanation, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  9. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

Just 12 percent of Americans approve of how Congress is doing its job...

Back down to 12% for Congress.

So much for the Tea Party Express.

Breeze Wood, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ron Paul just won the California straw poll:

Rebecca, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  11. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found out that Ron Paul won the California straw poll when it was mentioned by my local news. So far neither CNN nor Fox have mentioned it, and none of the Sunday Morning news talk shows have mentioned it either.

Big Business is afraid of a presidential candidate that they don't have a leash on.

Corwin, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    According to google both CNN and Fox news ran stories on it 11 hours ago. You could check this stuff before tossing out "facts" easily verified as incorrect.

robjones, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  13. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Less than 900 in California - 15 seconds, well maybe 3 seconds of fame for that one.

Breeze Wood, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Are you surprised?

Blogmaster, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  15. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rob, I was referring to the Sunday Morning news shows, not stories posted online. You could check this stuff before tossing out "facts" very easily verified as incorrect.

FYI, on Fox News Sunday, they didn't even mention that Ron Paul won the CA straw poll. Instead, they interviewed... Herman Cain(???), a man who is consistently finishing at the bottom of every Republican poll!!!

The excuse being made is that California votes Democratic so it's not significant. But Massachusetts is slowly moving from blue to red

As I recall, when Romney won the California straw poll for the 2008 election, Fox and CNN made a big deal out out of it.

Corwin, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  16. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pundit after pundit has declared Paul un-electable for his many extreme ideas. I tend to agree, but the voters will determine who is and is not electable. When Paul practically came in first in Iowa, and now this California straw poll, I think they are ignoring him at their own peril. This is all the pre-game show, with some very poor pre-game hosts. Once the caucuses and primaries get into full swing, the leaders could and usually do turn out to be completely different people. In 2008, it was all Guliani at this point.

Ron Paul has some great ideas and some pretty wacky ones, but right now, Erkle could hand Obama an ass whoping in a primary election. Guess we'll have to wait a few months to see what things look like then.

Obamanation, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  17. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes. I was a little surprised, especially by the degree he was favored. How about you?

Rebecca, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Not really, I believe actually that the majority of people out there is pretty close to believing what he says. They may not want to state so in public, but voting is (supposedly) anonymous, so I expected that when it comes to stating what is truly on their mind without the fear of their friends calling them kooks, of course they get "brave" enough then. ;)

Blogmaster, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  19. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think someone in DP once made a comment of "in unusual times people make unusual decisions". The establishment considers Ron Paul un-electable, but the passion behind him today is similar to the passion for change that was behind Obama in 2008. I agree, the media is ignoring Ron Paul at their own peril.

Hell, even Obama's home town is calling for him to not run for re-election:
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-chapman-obama-reelection,0,622512.column

I guess the question for Obama is, does he think he's made enough money off the Presidency at this point.

Corwin, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  20. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Assuming when you said - "How about you", you wanted everyone's opinion.

I'm not really surprised..

I'm not a political pundit, but as far as I understand, the reason behind election of Obama was the promise to end the wars, bring the troops back home, better foreign policy and better economy...
    Now Obama has failed at all three fronts, and not just failed but failed miserably.

War is still on, added Libyan shit to the list.
    Obama's 'better' foreign policy was pretty much only limited to ass kissing speeches in Muslim countries.
    The less is said about economy the better.

So in reality Obama proved to be no different (and worst in some cases) than his predecessors. The real 'Hope' most of the people find today is in the form of Ron Paul.
    It's like - 'What the heck, why not give the guy a chance?' - these are the exact words one my clients said to me this weekend.
    They have seen everything, can Paul be any worse than Obama or Bush(Sr/Jr) or Clinton or Reagan or so on?
    Why not give the guy a chance and see if he can really do what he says?

The Webby, Sep 19, 2011 IP