1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Obama Admin: Targeting US citizens for assassination within the US may be ok

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Aww, it's not even Winter yet. Thanks for the snow Rebecca but not for the Republican snowman.

I can tell he's a Republican (heartless & cold). :)

Well firstly I would say i'm happy to be a failed troll as I've never aspired to be one. Then I would add I think for foolishness, a nuclear winter beats Cheney's head on a spike hands down, then I consider all those totally objectional and irrelevant posts you delight in sharing with us here whilst not too many of them actually add to a debate or even come close to the thread's topic. Nor can I say I've seen one thread actually started by you, then there's only one conclusion remaining. You sir are not a 'failed' troll at all, in fact you might be considered good at it, from a trolls point of view of course. The bigger question, given all that is why are you even in P&R?

Bushranger, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Quite simple , the more idiotic propaganda is passed on from the Internet to the people the harder life is for me . Given how much of a impact DP makes upon the world it's obvious that the more propaganda is debunked the better my life will be . Especially if that propaganda is jihadist propaganda . In this word webmasters are more powerful then nuclear warheads . Why would i let the enemy gain such a vital advantage in the current wars ?

True webmasters are under 1% of the population of the planet but it only takes one to make a difference . I initially wanted to talk P&R with people of high intellect foolishly thinking that the webmasters of the world where very smart men . The reality is that the only place for a delightful debate is over a beer or in a Uni . Most of the time people run out of arguments and start behaving like baboons on ecstasy , further more some exhibit that behavior from the very beginning . So it's hardly a place for such idealistic talk .

Happy ?

ApocalypseXL, Mar 9, 2012 IP