1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

O

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TJko, May 4, 2019.

Hello guys,
    I would like to hear your opinion or advices. I am about to become a life coach on IG. At first, I will build my audience before I will charge money for it. But, there are many things I would like to do, but not sure if it could work together. Here are things I want to do:
    1) Create motivational pictures
    2) Make motivational videos
    3) Coach people
    and then I would like to start droppshipping business with motivational products. Do you think, that droppshipping will be good idea? Is it possible to do all these things on one account? Won´t people refuse me for this? Should I represent myself as a brand, or as myself with my real name?

Thanks for your responds and advices :)
    All constructive critic welcome :)

TJko, May 4, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I haven't spent any time researching life coaches on instagram but I follow the hashtag #enlightened and there seem to be plenty popping up on there.

You need to do the business analysis that any business plan template will guide you through. Insta won't be the only thing you need to be thinking about. Work out what the others do well and copy it, work out what they're missing and become the life coach that fills that need.

sarahk, May 4, 2019 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As someone who is ESL I respect and admire all members who come on here and attempt to write in English. Not always an easy task when you were not brought up in this language. Having said that if you are about to "coach" in English, you ought to first take a course in how to write it. You could start off by learning how to spell correctly.

Spoiltdiva, May 4, 2019 IP