1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nutri Profits is Looking for New Affiliates

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by NutriProfits, Jan 6, 2016.

Hello here,

NutriProfits partners gain the ability to make money by promoting sales of the best brands in the Health and Beauty product category. NutriProfits offers the highest fees in the market (up to 40%) and up to 20% on returning customers, quick and timely payment, 120-day cookie duration and excellent support for partners.

Useful links :

https://nutriprofits.com/contact.html
    https://nutriprofits.com/affiliates/users/signup

Regards

NutriProfits, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  2. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    What is the cookie length and the threshold? I didn't find this information on your website.

HelenVendo, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  3. NutriProfits

NutriProfits Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there!

120 days cookie.
    Payment threshold - $120

Regards

NutriProfits, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked out your website NutriProfits

I have nothing against your affiliate program and I am not trying to put you down.

However, I am here to caution potential affiliates

The first rule of success in sales >> ANY SALES << is to keep the customer coming back for more of your products.

You need to get the customer to subscribe. The name of the game is repeat sales. This is where, the money is.

Instead of making a quick one-time sale, put in the effort to have a customer subscribed to the product. This is how residual income is generated and residual income is one of the 2 key mechanisms of wealth. Just in case, you are wondering, the other mechanism of wealth is leverage.

What is the secret to keep the customer coming back for more?

It is very simple. HIGHEST QUALITY!

You should only sell the very best product that exists. Follow this rule and success will be yours. Sell nothing but the VERY BEST!

I use to be an affiliate for Markethealth.com

I had a hard time retaining customers because the products were not top of the line. It should be obvious that, if the problem of the customer persists; even though, the customer has been using your product for a while, the customer will simply return online and try out another product.

Once I discovered, why I couldn’t retain customers with Markethealth.com products, I left their affiliate program. Now that I only promote the best products of any specific niche, my retention rate has seen a significant increase and the flow of residual income is steady.

Yes, I am making 6-figures per month and well on my way to 7-figures per month.

I tell you, only promote the very best and over time, you too, will see the same results.

Here is an unfortunate fact!

The best products are simply not on Nutriprofits.com. Take their testosterone supplement (Testolan) for example.

Be wary of products with a proprietary formula (a manufacturer-specific formula, in which, the dosage of the ingredients used is not provided). The only reason, why manufacturers refrain from providing this information to the public, is because they do not want it to be known. And they probably want it kept hush-hush because of the low-quality plant components that were used. Also, the manufacturers may have opted to save money by using miniscule and ineffective quantities of the right ingredients.

Here is the list of the leading, industry-recognized testosterone supplements; courtesy of Natural Testosterone Boosters

[​IMG]

You can also find pointers from leading fitness blogs such as Spotmebro.com

planck, Jan 15, 2018 IP