1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Numerous problems with my CJ Account

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by themetalpeddler, Oct 14, 2005.

I'm having a lot of problems with my account and neither the "contact Us" nor the "Help" links will work for me. Couldn't think of where else to ask, so hopefully someone here can help

First off, I was trying to accept the new terms and clicking the agree button at the bottom does nothing. I also cannot access any of my advertiser accounts - when I click Go I just get back to the main page. Any button that does work requires me to login again.

I don't *think* I have an account problem - I have commission showing on the summary and I can look at reports, but that's it.

Anyone else having a problem? Suggestions? Or got an email addy I can use because nothing I click works for me

Cheers

themetalpeddler, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  2. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could try using a different browser, as some sites don't work very well with certain browsers. I'm not sure about CJ though, but it's worth a try.

T

Amsterdam, Oct 15, 2005 IP
  3. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Did you even read the TOS pop-up page!! :D *hint* Scroll down to the bottom after the TOS info. I think there might be a box to click to get rid of the pop-up and mark the box as having read it.

Nintendo, Oct 15, 2005 IP
  4. themetalpeddler

themetalpeddler Peon

Best Answers:
    Amsterdam, I tried that already. I can't use IE at all on CJ for some reason, and now having problems with Firefox too. Thanks though!

Nintendo - not sure about a pop up page? I had the new terms page bookmarked from an email they sent and went from there. I can't even find the page from my actual account because hardly links/ buttons are working for me on there. Have I missed something obvious?
    And, *ahem* did I read it all? errrrm, does skimming count? LOL I s'pose I should go back and see if I missed something!

themetalpeddler, Oct 15, 2005 IP
  5. webstien

webstien Peon

Best Answers:
    I HAVE THE SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!! I called CJ about the same problem.... its quite stupid actually....

Your internet browser is blocking CJ.com, Commissionjunction.net, and all the other domains of CJ because you are using spybot search and destroy or a similar program that blocks "spyware".

Solution:
    Tools:
    Internet options:
    Go to the security tab
    Click on "sites"
    Remove all the CJ sites from that list

Enjoy!

boy... only one green box next to my name.... what a shame *wink* *wink*

EDIT: You might have to modify your HOSTS file if its in there too.

webstien, Oct 15, 2005 IP
  6. themetalpeddler

themetalpeddler Peon

Best Answers:
    Brilliant! Thanks!!
    I had just turned off my pop up blockers because I realised the buttons not working were all pop ups, and that didn't woork

I had to go into Spybot and Spyware Blaster and remove all CJ restrictions from them, quick reboot and voila!
    Thank you!

themetalpeddler, Oct 15, 2005 IP