1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling NumerologyMaster.com - comes with 826 subscribers

Discussion in 'Sites' started by joaquin, Nov 15, 2013.

I'm selling NumerologyMaster.com. The domain alone cost me $280 to buy. It comes with a premium WP template and 826 subscribers. I wrote the 23 articles for the site. It also comes with a custom numerology reading script that creates a PDF file for the user. I'm not even sure if it works, you can try it and see. I'm looking for a quick sale as I don't have time to work on this site.

The site made almost $150 in less than four months. Proof is attached on the CB picture. I don't have traffic stats as I recently moved the site out of the main server. I don't have time to do anything else except push the domain to you and send you the content and database.

First person to pay $185 for this site gets it. Yes, it's very cheap because I want a quick sale.

By the way, don't expect the site to have much traffic. I really have no idea how much traffic it gets, but expect just a few visitors per day. Money made was from the e-mail list which you will receive as a ZIP file (used to be at my Aweber account).

So first person to pay BIN gets it or highest offer in three days.

Attached Files:

joaquin, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  2. redlandgames

redlandgames Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    82.4% - 14
    Its earns from what? thanks

redlandgames, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  3. joaquin