1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nuke

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by omanlegend, Apr 5, 2005.

Ok, I'm new to ALL of this.

I'm using Nuke and see that googlebot is coming to my site. I see many posts that talk about two things that get google to do a deep crawl, have BL's and have links on your landing page to other content within your site.

My Questions are:

Does googlebot have issues with archived posts on Nuke?

Is Nuke a POS? If so, what would you recommend and why? I'm not looking for something that requires large amounts of programming knowledge, as thats not my primary focus. I dont have much "original content" currently, and would like to focus on that instead...

omanlegend, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  2. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    I've used nuke in the past with good results. I moved from phpnuke to postnuke because it had a few features that I liked better (can't remember what they were). There isn't anything about either that makes for bad SEO that I can think of - except for the fact that you have article id's in the url's instead of good names, but a lot of CMS's out there do that. For some reason the "&sid" in the title was never a problem with getting indexed. Maybe because it's sid instead of id.

nevetS, Apr 5, 2005 IP