1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nudists

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Henny, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    "Retarded" That's a nice thing to say. Perhaps you could say, "I disagree". That I would respect. "Retarded?" That's a bit childish, and likely offensive to those who truely are "retarded".

Who said children were damaged? No, I do not want more limits by the FCC. However, it is nice to see the FCC actually enforcing existing laws. When they get lax it makes it look like they are being tough when they actually do something. Either way, the limits are pretty light IMHO. Prime time public airwaves are the only place that the FCC has limits. Cable/Sat, etc., you can pretty much do whatever you want. The FCC does not regulate that medium. So if the SuperBowl were on say cable, would there be an uproar about the icky JJ booby? Perhaps, but would a law be broken? No.

I do not remember any penial enlargement commercials during the SB, just the usual beer commercials, and other funny bits. But then again we all look forward to the commercials and usually know what to expect. Like the latest GoDaddy commercials. I found nothing wrong with those. They were stupid, but effective from a hype point of view.

Like I said, I am pretty much a social liberal and don't have any hang ups when it comes to this type of stuff. I do however like to know that there are safe times that I can be in front of the TV with my child. When you come to expect network TV to have a bit more taste and be a bit more reserverd, anything outside of the norm is going to upset people. Am I or my child tramatized? No. Is it the end of the world? No. Is it worth complaing about, not really. Was it appropriate? Not really...

Anyway, retarded or not, it's my opinion. You could at least respect it. I respect yours. I'm not calling you a retard.

Anyway, have nice Sunday!

Mia, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Funny you ask. Who knows. Being male as I am, it is hard to say. I'd never know unless it happened. :)

Mia, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  3. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel partially responsible for dragging this off topic. :eek:

I say we get back to the matter at hand, if there's anything more to be said about it.

david_sakh, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  4. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For all the people whining about the superbowl nipple still, quit kidding yourself. It wasn't even a close up and it nobody really saw anything until the next day when they got on Google to set a record searching for it.

If JJ can set a google record for searches in a day for everyone looking to see her nipple, there was obviously a demand to see it.

yo-yo, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  5. nddb

nddb Peon

Best Answers:
    TiVo also reported it as their most rewatched moment. Although, how they got that statistic is a bit frightening. Maybe they just polled, at any rate, it was very popular.

But so are prostitutes, and not many people say they like prostitution. =)

nddb, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  6. Critters

Critters Guest

Best Answers:
    so where is this nudist site? or is this the "13 page keyword list for FREE" thread all over again :p

(but with n*****s)

and lets not forget

(c***s)

Critters, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  7. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I've just noticed that the regular adsense ads (the ones in the center of the forum) don't appear in this thread.

Blogmaster, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  8. Critters

Critters Guest

Best Answers:
    put in some ** and they are still not showing :p

Critters, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I can only assume the content does not match anything useful :)

Mia, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  10. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehehe, sorry guys, it will be a while till I post it for review, havent finished dev yet, heck host name is not even resovled yet. Still waiting for I-Power to get off their asses and fulfill my order....

Henny, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Are you scared we're going to report you? hehe

Blogmaster, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  12. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Not in the leat :D

Henny, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  13. TooHappy