1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

November Summarized

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Dec 1, 2008.

1. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:

Far from being offended, actualy I would like to thank you for telling me.

You are right about paypal, the only problem is that they show the pay by paypal thing first and if you want to pay via credit card you have to click on a small link down the page. This link is not visible enough and i never noticed it in all this time! I'm sure that many people like me do not notice it either...what a pitty!

About tracking, is it possible to generate like 100 tracking codes(1 for each keyword) for a single product this way?

web_18designer, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  2. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not exactly...

If you sign up for 'website payments pro' under your business account you get a big "pay by credit here" option right on the landing page. Very simple for the customer ...

rikat, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  3. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be great, unfortunately i didnt saw anyone of the paydotcom products that got that...

4. Axel1975

Axel1975 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am surely not accusing Clickbank of fraud BUT my November was a disaster. Over 250k uniqe views, 40.000 hops and under 500 sales..

I'm not whining since it does pay the bills but DAMN it has gone down since Aug/sept.

Axel1975, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  5. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    wow how did you managed to get so many hoops? not via ppc i hope since you would go some thousands points under!

6. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I had those stats! :D

ajbarnes, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Guys... I`d like to point out some reasons for these stats as they dramatically vary from one to another: Here are some. One of the products I`ve been promoting had the same issue, thousand of hops and / 2 sales / 1 refund.

I`ll post the pic below ..
    Reason :

1. Traffic might not be that laser targeted, well this is not my case, I use PPC, I get organic traffic and social networking which is some kind of 'targeted'.PPC, Press releases, article marketing, rss marketing, bum marketing, classifieds, forums, groups and such not isn`t that target ? I think it`s well enough.. (a few hundred hits from the search engines as well).

2. Wrong product ? Don`t think so. The product I`m talking about has a gravity of around 200 last time I`ve checked, so that means at least 200 affiliates have been making sales more or less in the past week.

3. CB tracking system. I doubt this one as well because as long as CB tracks the hops it should track the sales as well.

4. My affiliate links are all secure, so there is no high jacking what so ever.

5. Correct keywords ?
    of course.. I know the exact keywords that others use to get the best sales out of this product.

Here are my stats from one clickbank account.. (33 rows) basically the most hops were on one single product...!!

http://br0.al3x.1984.googlepages.com/clickbank.jpg :mad:

So Black|Man is doing pretty well with 900 hops/ 4 sales.

Cheerz

evelinawilliams007, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, 900 hops - 4 sales, and that's "pretty well"? Better to clean toilets in the airport.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Wrong niche.. Bad promotional methods..maybe

my ration for the product above is 1 : 1332.5 , actually 1 : 2665 because there`s a refund as well. Something is cheesy...the product has a high gravity actually it`s third on the health niche on CB market place. I`ll either switch to another aff. program or try to find out what on this world is happening. :)

it`s better to wash toilets yeah.. but still there are niches where thousands can be made easily.

10. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What else do you need ? Your conversion rate is 1 : 80 / hops ;)

11. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen a lot of my long-time earners simply "vanish" like they never existed.

In their place, I'm starting up new campaigns for products that have just been released and added to the marketplace. That, for now, seems to be working.... but still, a lot of things about CB have made it quite unreliable over the past 2 months.

When I compare it to the middle of this year, it's like 'where the heck are all my sales?'.

I think it's prudent to diversify and gain. It's like starting from scratch, but it's important to know what you're dealing with.

natj, Dec 9, 2008 IP