1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

November Summarized

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should take your own advice and "do some work", Supper has a nice blog that you and your anti clickbank mates can go to and complain as much as you like!!

Patchkaa, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  2. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alright, seriously, this is getting freaking annoying!!

I usually always try to be the mediator and the "just bring a smile to the situation" kind of guy, but seriously, this is getting crazy.

Look, if someone has a concern, they have every freaking right to voice their concern amongst other's who are in their field. The reason for doing so is to try to come up with a solution to the problem or whatever it may be. Hey, it may be that there isn't a 'clickbank' problem....who knows?? That's the reason for people posting their concerns when sales disappear suspiciously.....we just are trying to figure out what the problem is....so we can get back to work and get back to earning a living. And that whole "stop posting and get to work" nonsense is just that....nonsense. Why would someone continue to work, spend money on ads, etc. and can't figure out why their sales have just disappeared....when they were doing well before???

If you guys who are complaining about us who are complaining about clickbank, are making money and are not seeing any issues, why not give us a little help in trying to figure out the problem?

Remember, some of us are doing this for a living. We have family, bills, etc., so of course we're going to express concern when our way of living just comes to a complete halt. I can see if sales were slowly dying down...but in most cases, it just went to a complete stop?

So, if you're doing well, help us figure out what the problem may be instead of patronizing every poster who is trying to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks.

ajbarnes, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  3. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Buddy, You didnt got the point either. Let me give you an example:

- Person1 - complain (and Waste his time) because he think thers a problem and try to find a solution.

- Person2 complain (and Waste his time) just to tell others not to waste their time.

--------------------------------------------

Both persons are wasting their time, but while Person1 is wasting it to find a solution (or gratification for what matters), Person2 is wasting it for nothing.

Now tlel me, who is really wasting his time?...Got the point?;)

Anyways you should never tell others to "do some work" - especially just to "sound cool" and when you have no idea what the other person is really doing;)

Cheers!

web_18designer, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    lol you are sounding like Supper man!! My purpose is not to sound cool at all, just trying to illustrate that while some people here have bitched and moaned about their sales, clever affiliates have just continued to work hard and make more money.

You see dude, ask yourself "has this thread actually changed your sales stats" or " should I be trying other products and researching new niches?" What I am saying is that you are wasting your time posting these threads coz they are not going to help u at all!! lol I'm probably gonna be accused of being a clickbank insider spreading propaganda.

So really in the end dude the only people wasting their time is the people posting crap lke this. I really think DP should ban threads like this coz its not really adding value to the forum but infact adding negativity.

Patchkaa, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  5. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:

You said it all:)

I would like to add that thers a difference between the "typical newbie guy that just complains because he want to get rich without doing any work" and someone that "have been making a living online for a long time".

Probably those that just patronize on such posts are the once with the 1- 2 sales a day which dosent make any really difference to them anyways.

Its very selfish of these people that just want to stop others from stating their concerns just because they do not have any....

This apart from being a bad business practise not to listen when other people are having problems even if you are not - It dosent take much to start having problems yourself next time.....

6. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes as a matter because of these treads I have changed my tactics, my sales have increased, my ppc expenses are much less and I saved tons of money - so to make it short for me it wasnt a waste of time.

Don't you understand that you are the "one wasting your time" by posting without any objective?

Everyone have the rights to express their concerns, especially when sales are not that good. I take it that you are just a newbie thats why you dont understand the real benefit of knowing whats currently happening around you...

7. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks ajbarnes, you are just reading my mind right there.

I don't understand those people, who instead of giving advice what to do to solve the problem, write something like "work harder" or "instead of posting, you could've written another article" and some other BS like that...

If you got nothing to say, then don't post such crap, because it doesn't help me, neither it helps anyone else.

I've just briefly described my situation, and I seriously can't find any reason, why I shouldn't be making sales. If you think you know why, then I would be glad to listen to you.

In regards of using other networks, I can't really find a good alternative for Clickbank, in terms of digital products.

I've looked into Amazon, which is an affiliate program for physical products, and you know....it's quite different way of marketing.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  8. WayneB

WayneB Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't been promoting Clickbank products very much anymore, but I used to promote pretty heavily between 2000-2006. While the fourth quarter is the best quarter for people selling physical products, the fourth quarter was always the worst for me when I was promoting Clickbank products. I don't see these products as something people would be buying for Christmas presents. They are spending more of their money on physical products this time of year.

WayneB, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  9. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Well, yes of course, that could be the reason, and I understand that, but then in that case, my sales should drop, not disappear completely...

10. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bl4ckman, and if economy is the reason they also would be kinda lower, maybe even great lower, but not just dissapear. That my thoughts. I still insist it's glitches with CB tracking.

DPParadise, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  11. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Two words, economic meltdown. I used to think this 'credit crunch' stuff was a load of BS, but now it's beginning to make sense. Because of this, people will be thinking about christmas and saving up their money for that, and will be much more reluctant to buy.

teapoint, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  12. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Linkshare,shareasale,hydranetwork,MArketleverage are some of good networks.

getjimmy, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  13. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:

Dude. You are not alone. Everyone is trying to get attention here somehow..

jacky8, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  14. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Because of this, people will be thinking about christmas and saving up their money for that, and will be much more reluctant to buy."

Not because of this, just because of common sense. They may save up for cristmas presents/party/travel. Clickbank will not be great option.

"credit crunch" somewhat doesn't touched other networks...maybe still, who knows..

DPParadise, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  15. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    They all are confusing, and I don't understand how they work or make payments, etc :confused:

If you could give me some idea about each, I would appreciate it :rolleyes:

16. getjimmy

Best Answers:
    I personally use hydranetwork and marketleverage for now.They both pay net 15th by check,paypal or wire transfer.

getjimmy, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Any thoughts about PayDotCom?

BTW, I got response from Clickbank about my unusual sales fluctuations, and they said it's the economy, credit crunch and all that stuff....Okkkkk

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  18. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    NOt sure why you emailed them dude, you know they send you auto response emails.

Patchkaa, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  19. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    It was interesting to see what they will come up with :rolleyes:

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  20. getjimmy

Best Answers:
    Paydotcom is like clickbank with almost all digital products,but they differ when it comes to payment,they do not have fixed date.

getjimmy, Dec 3, 2008 IP