1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

November Summarized

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Dec 1, 2008.

During the last week of October I started making 1-2 sales daily with one of the products I was promoting. However, since the beginning of November, the sales for that product have all died.

I've kept sending targeted laser traffic through out this month, but all I was getting were just hops, not sales.

I used to convert in maximum 50 hops, but look at the analytics below:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3083/statsli5.jpg

These are the stats for November. As you can see, almost 1000 hops and just 4 sales and this is after that, when I was converting 1:30-50.

Everything has remained the same. The traffic, the landing page, the product, but no sales.

Can anyone explain me wtf is this? :eek:

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  2. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It could be the product you're promoting - most of mine have died a death, but I still have a few products that convert really well. In November I had approx 1500 hops, 78 sales, 11 refunds and 1 chargeback. I stopped promoting about 10 products that just didn't convert anymore. I do think they still have a tracking problem, but I'm pretty sure that the recession is big time affecting the majority of products as well. The make money online niche is the only one that I can make any sales in right now.

hamidap, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  3. Malmsteen

Malmsteen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats BAD bl4ckmaN^ , and Im in the same situation as you. This is in fact EXTREMELY frustrating.... As I feel CB is ripping everyone off, since most likely its their payment processeing thats not working!!

Malmsteen, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  4. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    The Payment Processor, I just got the stats of one of my products for the last 2 weeks. Only 1% of the Unique Clicks On the "Buy Now" botton resulted in a sale....Thers no need to say more...

web_18designer, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  5. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can say for sure, it's not the product problem, because it's one of the best-selling, high-gravity products on Clickbank.

I wouldn't say it's the niche problem as well, because if that was the case, then the gravity of the product would've dropped, but it's the same.

6. DPwebtec123

DPwebtec123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure that the 60 day cookie, is NOT holding out. I think it is only surviving the time the user visits :(

DPwebtec123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  7. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh Well, December just started, lets at least try to be positive and hope for the best - Its Cyber Monday!:)

web_18designer, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  8. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My thoughts exactly. I've tested myself on my computer (and yes, I had cookies turned off). :(

As hard as it is, I'm in the process of finding other ways to earn a living online. Clickbank is killing me with the inconsistency, the technical issues, and whatever else may be going on.

ajbarnes, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  9. jjasmern

jjasmern Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info. I was beginning to think it was just me.

jjasmern, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  10. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Peon

Best Answers:
    Just think if we can survive these bad cb days we can make it through anything.lol..Unless it gets worse.

SoCalDude, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  11. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow.
    That is wrong...

alexs464, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  12. gpdbiz

gpdbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    And the crybabies still cry, showing proof and acting like the problems of the world do not effect the internet.

LMFAO

I am still waiting to see this effect happen on any product I promote. Guess I have clickbank sucking my d*** ?

Keep crying while others keep making money, sorry that yall still think the world's problems do not effect the internet.

LMFAO AT ALL OF YOU CRYBABIES

Show all the screencaps you want, do you think the board of directors of Circuit City are thinking its a conspiracy against them because that HUGE company is going under, but wait thats retail, the interwebs is UNTOUCHABLE !!!

you all need to see the keynote by gary vaynerchuk that is on the blog ted.me , he yells at all the crybabies but i guess he dont know anything either.

LOL again at all your crybabies who think the worlds problems do not touch your interwebs.

Grow up, how many of you are over the age of 25 who are crying... exactly

gpdbiz, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  13. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think its aot to do with the niche as well, some products are dead now so time to look for new ones.

Patchkaa, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  14. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I still think it's CB problem. There are fluctiations in CPA, in usual physical affiliate programs...but not like with CB

DPParadise, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  15. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or a combination of the two ...

I can tell you that todays stats are all screwed up big time on one of my accounts.

A fair portion of my clickthroughs aren't getting tracked. In fact, my # of hops went down, then up, then down, then up again in the space of 15 minutes. This is impossible of course, but that's what the CB stats interface showed.

It makes you feel like there is a stinky hobo standing just around the corner from your storefront, arms outstretched, yelling at your customers and scaring them away. But you don't know about it!

And when you get a suspicion that something is up you step outside, but all is calm and people are smiling.

-

rikat, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Listen mate, I don't know who you are calling a "crybaby" here, but that's definitely not me.

I don't start posting these type of threads, unless there is a proper reason for that.

If we start blaming our sales fluctuations to offline events, then it's better to quit all this Internet marketing stuff, because in that case, it will be the same as any offline business, but it's actually not, which makes it much better, as in reality online business cannot be affected by credit crunch and all that crap that much.

Read my first post again...

17. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi bl4ckmaN^ ,i have seen u posting few of similar thread and i know u r not happy with CB tracking as well,why don't u try another networks? Give it a try and i am sure u will make more money with same traffic.

getjimmy, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  18. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think thats the best thing you can do Blackman!! If clickbank is not working for you then go to another network man!! You'll be using your time wisely by doing that mate!

Patchkaa, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  19. Marlexca

Marlexca Peon

Best Answers:
    bl4ckmaN^, stop posting, and start to work....

Marlexca, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  20. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    The "Same Apply to You", stop posting and start working! At least bl4ckmaN^ post because he have a concern - you are posting just to waste time;)

web_18designer, Dec 2, 2008 IP