1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

novaimageupload.com - Free file uploading

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Osnapman, Jan 28, 2016.

Hello, recently I created a website to upload certain types of files (images and other text files)
    I would like any type of criticism, but just keep in mind I'm still working on the website and adding new features.

www.novaimageupload.com

Thanks!

Osnapman, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  2. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there!

The first thing I always look at when I go to a website is page load speed. Yours isn't bad, the page loaded in roughly 2 seconds which is my personal goal.

Overall design is very basic. The lack of logo screams generic. In a nutshell, you need to personalize your brand and make it unique.

I would like to see a drag and drop file upload interface, a "My Account" section to keep track of uploads for later reference. A statistics option would be pretty sweet too!

On the legal side of things I would suggest you include a terms of service to protect yourself and offer guidelines to what is acceptable to upload. Highlighting things such as illegal images are not allowed.

These are just some basic suggestions, hope it helps.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    non brandable...

Your title should be on your site, not in your domain....

Find a domain that screams brandability...

This is not it....

ps. I also noticed that someone is using NovaImages.com
    If this isnt you, then move onto something better....

dscurlock, Mar 2, 2016 IP