1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Notifications

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by mack1421, Oct 27, 2016.

Hi guys new here , have been looking through the forum but cant seem to find the answer.
    I am trying to enable notifications , which have been working fine up until today. If you see the attached images i have mobile notification types on at the top right but tweets are set to off and when i drill into it ( 1st image image ) its greyed out so am not receiving notifications.
    its android app. I have uninstalled it twice and also revoked access via pc and reinstalled but cannot seem to chan ge it.
    any ideas guys please
    many thanks

Attached Files:

mack1421, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  2. Herrera1984

Herrera1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem, οne day worked and the other i couldnt enable notifications, i have android too. Ι dont know what to do, if someone knows something please help us

Herrera1984, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  3. mack1421

mack1421 Peon

Best Answers:
    so annoying this - i cant find a fix anywhere. Ended up downloading an app called talon

mack1421, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  4. Accuratist

Accuratist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Twitter android app seems to be not very fast in notifying. For me also it has some troubles occasionally.

Accuratist, Nov 1, 2016 IP