1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Noticed something about most Clickbank products that have videos

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by AdrianneIzaguirre, May 6, 2010.

I noticed many of the high gravity Clickbank products contain videos.

Most of the videos I see have some sort of speaker. To be more descriptive about this, I remember seeing a lady walking across the white space in a Sales page with a very professional voice...

Eh, I guess what I am asking is does anyone know where I could hire someone to make a product video for me? I'm terrified of public speaking, but I'd like a video for my site which explains my product.

AdrianneIzaguirre, May 6, 2010 IP
  2. aniru

aniru Member

Best Answers:
    what is your product?

aniru, May 6, 2010 IP
  3. jj407

jj407 Peon

Best Answers:
    jj407, May 6, 2010 IP
  4. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    centarec, May 6, 2010 IP
  5. AdrianneIzaguirre

AdrianneIzaguirre Peon

Best Answers:
    Aniru @ My product is in the field of writing. Services, I guess you would say. I'll get into more detail when it's launched, hehe.

jj407 @ Thanks, that really helped alot! Guess I have been typing in the wrong things in Google to search for those services..

centar @ I'll definitely look into elance^^

-- Another question I have is.. has anyone found that videos are more likely to catch a readers attention? I want to do this the right way before starting my first CB product so I'm going to try and convert it before I even add it on their directory.

AdrianneIzaguirre, May 7, 2010 IP
  6. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you can most likely hire the lady you saw walking across the page here:
    http://www.livefaceonweb.com/

most of the CB products/sites who have live presenters hire from there.

Skribblez, May 7, 2010 IP
  7. kawn_article

kawn_article Peon

Best Answers:
    Heya,

Dunno if this is against forum rules but I recently got a camera and plan on doing some videos.

I've been doing on screen videos with voice overs and you can check those out, if it's what you're looking for just send me a PM with your skype and we can discuss your project in particular.

http://AnotherArticle.com
    http://youtube.com/user/outsourcerabbit

-Kon.

kawn_article, May 7, 2010 IP
  8. scott_m

scott_m Guest

Best Answers:
    check out the marketplace forums over here and see if anyone is offering video/voice over services. if not, just go to the warrior forum and check the warriors for hire section. someone is always offering those services over there. you're better off getting an experienced freelancer from one of these trusted forums as the price will be much less than if you go with a company

scott_m, May 7, 2010 IP
  9. forthright

forthright Active Member

Best Answers:
    I operate reversephonecheck.com. On our teaser page has a nice 30-40 second video spokesperson we got from ispeakvideo.com. It cost around $500. It's helped conversions as well. The simple 1 button pause is what i liked about this company over livefaceonweb. If you're interested in promoting check out the affiliate program. Link is at the bottom of the homepage.

forthright, May 7, 2010 IP
  10. AdrianneIzaguirre

AdrianneIzaguirre Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Really helps me^^

Scribblez, Ty for finding that site with me.. They look very professional and affordable as well!

Kawn, I may need an extra video product review for my site.. Well, I'll send you a PM and we can talk in Skype later perhaps.

AdrianneIzaguirre, May 7, 2010 IP
  11. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    the walk in actor on my website (international-incomes.com) came from websitetalkingheads.com

Super_Vendor, May 7, 2010 IP
  12. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    To offer a different view on this thread I would probably recommend sending traffic to your page WITHOUT a video FIRST... it sounds like you are new, and if this is your first product / sales page then I would recommend you just try sending traffic to your written sales page and see how it converts, then if you discover it coverts at 5% you can be confident you have a money maker on your hands before spending a decent chunk of money on a video - also you will have a solid conversion rate to split test against / to improve upon with a video.. rather than having no idea what conversion rate you currently have and just adding a video on there hoping it works.... or if you can't convert traffic without a video at all then I would recomment NOT putting a video on there... at least until you can make improvements to the page to convert with regular written copy...

Don't mean to be negative but test all the way and add video further down the line if you are brand new to making products and making clickbank sales pages..

Dan Bainbridge, May 7, 2010 IP
  13. jjMoney

jjMoney Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I know for a fact from my own experience that I am more willing to buy something if they have a video where they explain it to me. For example I would much prefer to have a introductory video than a traditional sales page.

jjMoney, May 8, 2010 IP
  14. homesure

homesure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for posting. I got an answer to my question

homesure, May 8, 2010 IP
  15. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Always Split Test your website with and without a speaker - Having such a speaker is not guarantee to improve sales (sometimes it lowers them too)

web_18designer, May 10, 2010 IP
  16. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The other Day I ran into a site with a "Livefaceonweb" presentation and with an accidental click, I landed on their homepage. I'm pretty sure some of these presentations come with a link back to their site which leaks your customers to them.

I used to fly a livefaceonweb presentation but after their manager called me several times with a poor attitude, I will never use them again. It's funny, even without the presentation, we hit new all time high's often. Turns out the presentation was not the almighty saving grace.

floodrod, May 11, 2010 IP