1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NOTHING on DMOZ updated in over a year for my category

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by whonoes, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Erm, no, this one is NOT my opinion... you quoted "but PLEASE get some of the other GOOD Brokers in this area listed." to which you replied "this is a hobby not a business." what does it being a hobby or business have to do with the number of real estate brokers that are listed? (Other then it's your hobby to list them, but then, erm, what is all the business about it not being a business in that case?)

Qryztufre, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  2. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My comment in context said that we are not a business, we operate this as a hobby and the category in question will have to wait for a volunteer to chose to edit it. We do not accede to special requests nor treat any category differently. Nor can people buy us to do anything different. The category may be important to the person who made the comment, but we may not have an editor to whom it is important enough to want to work in it.

Anonymously, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Thread degenerated into same ole, same old rehash. Thread closed.

Smyrl, Jun 11, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.