1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nothing like adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Imtrying, Jan 28, 2017.

I got banned from Adsense because I accidentally clicked a ad, all my business is done via mobile that's why.

My gf makes 100-200 a day via Adsense and we're partners with the site, my shitty ads earn 50-100 a day on the same site. I can't seem to find a alternative that pays nearly as much, have tested many networks. Any advice on networks that come even close to Adsense?

Imtrying, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Nothing really comes anywhere close to AdSense when it comes to PPC programs. Try http://www.bidvertiser.com/ I hear they are not as good as they used to be, though. Still worth checking them out.

qwikad.com, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can I know your site and your gf stat....

Why not join venture both of you

robyries, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You're not telling us the full story really are you, how many times did you click the ad? If it was just once it's unlikely you would have got a straight ban unless you have had some strikes against your account in the past.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348754?hl=en-GB#q1

malky66, Jan 29, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bidvertiser is a worst PPC ad network. There ads are of poor quality and flagged by my antivirus. Their CPC rates are almost zero. Always stay away from this network.

iwebsocial, Jan 31, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That's really sad. Several years ago they had a large pool of advertisers and publishers. The earnings were somewhat comparable to AS. If I remember it right they always favored North American and European traffic. Any other traffic wouldn't do nearly as good.

qwikad.com, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  7. Imtrying

Imtrying Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes bidvertiser is very bad, have tried them.

Nearly all my work is mobile based with mobile traffic, I simply clicked once by accident and ban. Am on the 4th appeal right now, really wish I could have it back.

I earned 70k with native ads and 26 million impressions last year. My gf helps me with the content and she earned 8k, she didn't start till later in the year with Adsense.

However, that's just one site, I have 20 sites, I need contextual ads and not native ads as some sites work with native ads and some don't.

I'm hoping some day I get my Adsense back but in the meantime I need to find a better contextual ad network.

I finally got a invite to media.net and earned $5 for 88,000 impressions? Wtf?

Imtrying, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  8. Yasir Ashraf

Yasir Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Join adsense alternativs for same like adsnese

Yasir Ashraf, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  9. blacksun77

blacksun77 Peon

Best Answers:
    poor at you, but i do not think just one click and you had get banned form adsense ! lol

blacksun77, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  10. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may try taboola or outbrain, the are pretty good.

rf-harris, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  11. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have 20 site under one AdSense account, now just tell us how much traffic you are getting from Social Networks? I am sure your account got banned because of that useless social traffic, which sent to you by your "fake gf" Facebook account.

I knew lots of Pakistani boys like you, which represent them as girl on Facebook, upload some hot, beautiful photos of girls with a link of site & get banned.

You will never get back your AdSense, I am 200% sure.

Furquan Ahmed, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  12. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clicking once accidentally shouldn't cause a ban. You should appeal and ask for the reason of the ban.

There are alternatives such as Media.net, Popads, Chitika, Infolinks, Outbrain, Taboola etc. that you can give a try.

Another way is to collect emails and do email marketing and affiliate marketing

daronch, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  13. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    so just use her account and split the money... why do you have to have separate ad source?

pmf123, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  14. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Like your other post onAdsenses, you really should not be posting on topics that you are so clueless about.
    You can not ask Google the reason for the ban. All the info they give out will be in the email received.

Agent000, Feb 23, 2017 IP