1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NOTE TO ALL: DO NOT USE PLIMUS for Payment Processing..

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by xxsweetboyxx, May 20, 2010.

NOTE TO ALL: DO NOT USE PLIMUS for Payment Processing....why? cuze first month will be great with plimus company but second month... your/ My sales will/was deducted so for test i pushed some of my friend to make an order to my site , the plimus have received money and didnt notified me for sale and have not returned money to my friends ,if they see that you are easy to be deceived I will assure you that you will have a letter like this after 2-3 month , or your sales will be down..and if you wrote to them you will never recevind letter from them.... so be careful...

Dear Vendor,

We are writing at this time to notify you we are exercising our right to suspend your account and payment as your business has reached an excessive chargeback...

Should there be any reference to Plimus on your web site, we ask that you remove it at this time.

Any payments due to you from Plimus are suspended indefinitely and will be released to you per on an ongoing review and based on refund and chargeback impacting your account, as well as any legal costs incurred to Plimus by the policy violation. In case of a negative balance in your Plimus account, Plimus will invoice you for the balance amount and expect payment within 30 business days.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you success for the future and thank you for thinking of Plimus for your business needs.

Please let us know should you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
    Plimus Risk Team

1 of other reson i findet searching on google was this.... We are writing at this time to notify you we are exercising our right to suspend your account and payment as your business does not have a valid web site. hmmm so be careful....... they will find too many reasons to suspend your account with money on it, when are fed up with the money from your sales...

xxsweetboyxx, May 20, 2010 IP
  2. checkblog

checkblog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If whatever you written is true then I think we should be more careful.
    There are many other good alternatives too.

checkblog, May 20, 2010 IP
  3. rafderamas

rafderamas Active Member

Best Answers:
    what is the problem with plimus?

rafderamas, May 21, 2010 IP
  4. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What was your chargeback percentage?

jasonsc, May 24, 2010 IP
  5. Plimus

Plimus Peon

Best Answers:
    If you'd like, PM me your vendor ID and any other pertinent info and I'll put you in touch with our head of support to take care of this.

//Billy Ramirez
    Marketing Manager, Plimus

Plimus, May 25, 2010 IP
    jasonsc likes this.
  6. mrockz619

mrockz619 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do let us know , wats ur feedback after talking with the head of support..

mrockz619, May 25, 2010 IP
  7. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Plimus replying to threads on DP. This is great, shows they are a super serious company. I like them more and more.

jasonsc, May 25, 2010 IP
  8. sayfarz

sayfarz Member

Best Answers:
    I have just started using Plimus. I have made 10+ sales of my product. Now I'm worried about my money. If Plimus do something like you said, I'll be in trouble. This kind of problem occurred with me with my previous payment processor which is 2checkout. They did freeze my account with 175 USD in it.

I am from south Asia where so many Payment processors are not available. If I have to quit Plimus, there will be no way for me other than quitting the online business.

sayfarz, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  9. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had an account there for more than one year. It was suspended and all my money was there. After emailing them each day they finally send my payment after 4-5 months. This is because they will monitor the account for any chargebacks etc. But my account is still suspended. I got the money and i don't care about the account now. We can't trust Plimus. Everything was going smoothly for more than 12 months until they suspended my account.

Kind regards,
    Yogesh

yogesh22, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  10. RxNetwork

RxNetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    how much money did you lost with plimus?

RxNetwork, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  11. buldozerceto

buldozerceto Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using plimus almost 2 years and have not had any problems so far.

buldozerceto, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  12. Kuna

Kuna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are very unprofessional, not answering to my questions for more then 10 days. I know that they will NEVER answer to me

Kuna, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  13. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    perhaps you could let us know what chargeback percentage Plimus regard as excessive. I'm sure that would be useful to those DP'ers using Plimus, and might even help them keep the percentages below that figure.

contentboss, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  14. syanide

syanide Active Member

Best Answers:
    Plimus support is shocking.. been with over a year now using monthly subscriptions for a legitimate product I sell used by thousands of companies to do legitimate seo for there sites. Nothing dodgy at all with the software all legit and through a legit company etc..

Had a major headache since august 2011 with plimus cancelling paypal subscription blaming paypal for the issue.. but they admitted an issue in october that paypal subscription were not being processed correctly..

Yesterday they then suspended my account for as they quote:

"We are writing at this time to notify you we are exercising our right to suspend your account and payment as your business is in violation of the Plimus Prohibited Items Policy under this section:

- Pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, or certain multi-level marketing programs.
    - Work from home business opportunities or other 'get rich quick' schemes.
    "

Not even sure if they check the web site or understand what the software is about but it is no-way a pyramid scheme, work from home or get rich quick scheme..
    Now i cannot even login to the account to speak to live support or anyone else..

very very poor service.. I suspect due to the errors in paypal payment processing (an issue i raised in september) they have not investigated this and just suspended my account..

syanide, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  15. paymentagent

paymentagent Peon

Best Answers:
    It's no matter where are you from, there will be always possibility for payment processing, and taking money from clients :)

paymentagent, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  16. angry_killah

angry_killah Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, there are others who offer better services in your area:) just make some research

angry_killah, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  17. soulboy2012

soulboy2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya I too got SCREWED over by plimus after using them for almost 6 months. Got same generic message. Not one user complaint ever, not one charge back. In fact my biggest competitor that does the exact same thing as me which actually does STORE copyrighted material, etc which I do not is still happily in biz using PLIMUS.Very upset.. not only that Plimus killed my account instantly and I emails go unanswered..TOTAL B.S.

soulboy2012, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  18. Laora

Laora Peon

Best Answers:
    yes do not use plimus
    they cheated me over 300$
    I sold forum and received payment via them but plimus never paid me

dont use plimus

Laora, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  19. atinga

atinga Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using PLIMUS for over 3 years now, and have never had any issues with them.

The only problem I have with them is that they refused to approve me for their Pre-Paid Card, but they always pay me on time.

atinga, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  20. relhuk01

relhuk01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi has anyone else experienced the no-registration page?
    I registered with plimus and hit the enter button.The page refreshed back onto an empty registraion page? I checked my email and found my welcome to plimus email etc. Goto login and it takes me back to the registration page?? I try to register and the site tells me that user name is taken. So I use a different name and email address but the same thing happens??

I emailed customer support and they confirmed my login and gave me a new password.Same thing!
    I emailed again and explained and they gave me a long number as a user name and another for PW. Same thing?!!!! I have tried three different browsers now, cleared cookies used CCleaner and sworn a lot too.
    Customer services gave me a number to ring in the US but I'm in the UK and don't fancy paying for that one. :( I have found a brilliant product and keyword etc etc to promote but its only on plimus.....of course.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks

relhuk01, Mar 3, 2012 IP