1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not sure what app to use

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Hollywood691, Nov 4, 2022.

ok, so I started out building some websites with an old web authoring program called "Splash" pretty much a drag and drop builder. Then moved to Old Macromedia dreamweaver Mx, loved that one. Everything was pretty much built in tables. I never learned html (a few bits and pieces) but just felt my way thru. After that everything Ive done has been in WPress cause I needed the responsive as tables dont display on phones very well.

My question is: I want to get away from WP and just build a couple of simple static sites but display on a phone well, I dont know html, css and need a pretty simple drag and drop kind of software to do it that doesnt have a Huge learning curve.....at 60 just dont want to have to spend all my time learning a new program. Can anyone suggest a good easy one I need to use?

Thanks
    Brent

Hollywood691, Nov 4, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've only found system that was intuitive and easy to use - my husband built his site with it BUT it took me hours to remove all the hidden spam links from it. I won't name it because it's not something I recommend using.

sarahk, Nov 5, 2022 IP