1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not Sure if I have setup codes correctly?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Seeking Freedom, Aug 20, 2008.

Hello Team,

I've carried out the instructions as per this link http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/ad-network/setup.php?type=99.

1.But Im a bit confused about some of the following instructions?
    Create a file named ad_network_355.php Heres what Ive done? I copied and pasted my original index.html file removed all of the code and replaced it with the code found in the box named ad_network_355.php file: at step 1.

I then saved this file as a php file and uploaded it to my server into a folder named ad_network_355.php have I read this step correctly and have I carried out the instruction right?

If not please guide me correctly towards achieving the right upload, I am using dreamweaver as my wysiwyg software?

2.Create an empty file named ad_network_ads_355.txt , I caried out the same step as above except this time I deleted all of the code from the php file, I saved this as a .txt file and uploaded that as a blank .txt file to the same folder on my server.

Once again is my understanding of this instruction "Create an empty file named ad_network_ads_355.txt " correct and have I carried out the right steps.

3. I then carried out step 5 For a SHTML based site (only do this if it's SHTML), you should add the following php code to your pages (if you have a header/footer you could add it to that one file).

I did this because I think my site is a shtml website? and added this code <!--#include virtual="/ad_network_355.php" --> in the footer of my main index.html page.

Have I read this last part correctly also or have I totally misunderstood the instructions?

Please help!!

Seeking Freedom, Aug 20, 2008 IP