1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not So New Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by nfzgrld, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, what I've found is that my spider seems to have the same problem with parsing some links that google has. I noticed it on my shopping site. When I changed the way the links were being dynamically generated suddenly my spider picked up all the pages and I went from having 2 pages in google to 83. That's not all of them, but it beats the heck out of 2! The problem was in the convoluted way the links were being built in php. I changed it to a straight forwared echo command where I just dropped in the vars and it worked great. No mod_rewrite necessary, but that would have done the job too I think.

Indeed. Several sites, especially directories, went AWOL when I created the directories subcat under internet. When I went to move them only one went, and the rest dissapeard. Talk about PISSED! Man, I was yelling for half an hour after that one. Made me almost as mad as when my host just up and disapeared for a day. :mad:

nfzgrld, Feb 3, 2005 IP
  2. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed this morning that I had messed up when I did that last update to Axelis. I moved the "Add URL" link and didn't upload the file that I moved it too. To anyone wanting to add their URL and couldn't I appologize. Problem is fixed now, so submit away!

Thanks.

nfzgrld, Feb 6, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.