1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not receiving reviews on my Google+ page

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Jordan Roper, Jan 20, 2015.

Hi there,

I've been having a problem with my Google+ page and I was just hoping that someone would be able to help me out.

I have asked my customers to leave reviews which they have done and some have even sent screenshots to prove this but when I log onto my Google+ page I can't see these reviews?

Does anyone know why this may be?

Look forward to hearing back from anyone who can help.

Thanks.

Jordan Roper, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  2. vgopalsujith

vgopalsujith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some potential reasons reviews might not post.
    - Duplicate listings of the business. If we've got more than one page representing a business, reviews may live on one but not the other.
    - Old reviews. Reviews written before the Google+ Local launch display differently and may be difficult to find. You can upgrade the display of old reviews by trying to write a new review of any place.
    - Review sort. The default review sort on a page is by Most Helpful. Your recent review is not necessarily the first one to appear. You can change the sorting of reviews to Most Recent using the drop down menu above the first review.
    - URLs in reviews. We don't allow URLs in reviews. If you edit your review to remove the URL, it should post almost immediately.
    - Marked as spam. We can't share details about what exactly constitutes as spammy behavior, but the goal is to ensure that users viewing pages see only quality, legitimate information to make informed decisions. We know that sometimes our algorithms may flag and remove legitimate reviews in our effort to combat abuse, but believe that overall, these measures are helping to ensure that the reviews appearing on local Google+ pages are authentic, relevant and useful.

Source: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/business/QisryLIucVI%5B1-25-false%5D

vgopalsujith, Jan 20, 2015 IP