1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not receiving any notifications !!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Chronos49, Jun 5, 2015.

Hi, Ive been using Twitter for a long time and have never had this problem before. I have two phones, a Samsung Galaxy S2, and an S3. Both are rooted and Ive flashed different roms on them from time to time.
    Recently, I flashed a new rom on my S3, Validus v8, which is Android v5.1.1, all was fine until I set up my twitter account and realised I wasnt getting any notifications, nothing at all, but was still getting them on my S2. I thought it might be the rom, so I flashed another rom, this time going back to android v4.4.4, still nada!!
    Ive double checked all my settings, something Ive never had to do before, even gone into Twitter on my pc to check settings there! Still nothing.
    Can anyone shed any light on this for me please? Ask any questions you want.

Chronos49, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  2. Chronos49

Chronos49 Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is getting very lonely!!:(

Chronos49, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  3. mairajassy

mairajassy Member

Best Answers:
    You might have disable the notification in the setting just go to the setting and enable it ...

mairajassy, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  4. Chronos49

Chronos49 Peon

Best Answers:
    Found the solution guys. Had to go into twitter app on my pc and revoke all app permissions......job done!!

Chronos49, Jun 9, 2015 IP