1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

not paying negative balance

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by drakex, Jul 5, 2017.

hi, i know this question has been asked a lot before, but i couldnt find one with circumstances similar to mine

i work as a freelancer and i get all my payments in paypal, every tinyamount is a lot to me because im not on the US

well recently i got victim of a scam for a 320$ for a digital art commission i allready delivered, i had allready spended some of it so i ended with a -90$ negative balance. I utterly refuse to pay that balance to paypal, its completely unfair, i´ve send them countless proof of delivery and they extended the dispute to the maximun amount of time until finally, even after all my proofs, they still charged in favor to the scammer bank and refunded that quantity and now i have that negative balance

i was planing to create a new paypal anyway, so my question is; will i have any issues with the new account? the previous one was verified with a one time use virtual CC, so they have no ways to contact my bank, besides im planing to use a different name and a different mail, and i´m from outside US. Will there be any risk at all?

drakex, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  2. MaddyMaddy

MaddyMaddy Member

Best Answers:
    Service providers always loose disputes at PayPal because they have no tracking ID. This is really not fair, guys.

MaddyMaddy, Jul 8, 2017 IP