1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

not much just 10$ a day, what i want to earn, any suggestions or ideas?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by indiasbull, May 1, 2016.

not much just 10$ a day, what i want to earn, any suggestions or ideas?

any type of idea or help is most welcome..

which type of site, blog or online work can give me 10$ + - a day.

indiasbull, May 1, 2016 IP
  2. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    You just want to earn $10 a day?

1. Adsense. You need a high traffic website with high CPC keyword.

This will take time to research and build, but you can also buy an established Adsense site on Flippa. Just make sure the websites that are selling on Flippa are legit - make sure to ask the Seller for proof that the website is earning at least $10 a day for a very long time.

2. Fiverr. You need to do popular gigs that are in demand. There are many services you can offer - either manual labor work like design, programming, writing, voiceovers, etc. or you can do automated gigs like SEO. Find a way to make yourself unique from the competition.

WebmasterPhil, May 1, 2016 IP
  3. Host Capitol

Host Capitol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Another area you could look into is affiliate programs.

Host Capitol, May 1, 2016 IP
  4. Boston Fox

Boston Fox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you just want $10 a day then I agree that one of the Fiverr or freelance type sites is the place to go, there is no question that you will regularly pick up enough work here, depending on your ability, earned reputation and the nature of the work you can easily make $10 for an hours work. I sometimes take writing or wordpress design gigs and make about $15 - $25 per hour, although before I built a reputation this was more like $5 - $10. If your only goal is $10 per day then it may not be worth the effort of learning and setting up in niche marketing, if however you want something that becomes more scalable and that you can build into a business over time then internet marketing is the place to be.

Boston Fox, May 2, 2016 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Add value and the money will come. Earnings suffer when you focus on the money.

dcristo, May 2, 2016 IP
  6. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    If you have something to offer, something you can sell and get money you can register and sell it on fiverr. But for me upwork is better you can create your page do some tests and than find some work. There are a lot of small thing that can bring you easy 5-10 dollars a day, or there are some projects and longer terms jobs that will bring in average 10 dollars a day or even more, it depends on the time you need to get the project done, the effort you have to import to do the job and the knowledge you have to have to do the job. So, if you have some knowledge, register and start getting some money for your knowledge.

kimanierick, May 2, 2016 IP