1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

not getting traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rsharma, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Augra

Augra Member

Best Answers:
    If any one keyword is getting less than 500 searches per month, exact match, it's not enough. If you've got less than 1500 exact monthly searches total per website, you'll have a hard time making sales.

Augra, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  2. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes the search results you see might be country dependent, and that particular country may not have that many people searching for that keyword

golfpro1, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  3. james_webberid

james_webberid Peon

Best Answers:
    keywords that are not used normaly or uncommon are getted listed easliy on top position..but it have not good effect on your traffic..try to use some common keywords that are commonly used in searches..it takes some time to get listed on top position but when they get listed, you can see a better result of it especially in getting traffic from free search engines

james_webberid, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  4. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right! I have experienced this situation. I forgot to install my analytics code on my site that's why I got no visitors for 3 days :)

Matt_Baker, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  5. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that you have not selected proper keyword to work for you website, I have seen number of marketers going for keywords which does not make any sense such keywords will definitely prove easy to get top most rank at major search engines but will never fetch you with visitors as they are never used by the folk. So better make keyword research and try to stick to some keyword which will at least pay you some results.

Balaji Naidu, Oct 25, 2011 IP