1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not getting rank on 1st page after many efforts

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ashish221990, Apr 30, 2019.

Hi , I am working on accounting and taxation company website whose target audience is Australia. The site is ranking performing well in search engine for most of the keywords but i am lacking in search engine ranking for few keywords.

We have our two main keywords "tax accountant melbourne" and "tax return Melbourne" for these two keywords our website is ranking on 2nd page of google from quite long time . After so many efforts i am not able to get it on 1st page.

Currently i am focusing on business listing submission to build backlink of the website . What more link building techniques would you like to recommend me for building quality backlink of my website with these anchor texts .

I think directory submission are not very effective because maximum directories are paid and for free submission it takes time in approving the website. Forum posting dead , social bookmarking dead , Guest posting require a dedicated content writer which we dont have right now.

So please suggest how can i improve the ranking of my website . If you need a link of my website then i can also provide it to you

ashish221990, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to rank then you have to spend money and/or time for building quality links. Paid directory submissions are still good. Yeah, you will need money at first but its quite worth the spend as you will see getting links and traffic in return.

And content writers are expensive. Specially in your niche it will need someone with experience and knowledge too. Invest in paid directories first that will be my first move if I were you.

mrb1129, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  3. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    To get rank on 1st page, you just need to do the following SEO activities for better SEO outcomes:
    • Make your website SEO friendly.
    • Create SEO friendly URLs (Avoid special symbols like %, &, ? etc.).
    • Improve website loading speed.
    • Improve Website Responsiveness.
    • Create a mobile-friendly website (Use AMP version if possible).
    • Do effective Keyword Research.
    • Target High Search Volume Keywords in Title, Meta tags, and URLs.
    • Maintain the proper length of Title and Meta tags.
    • Follow proper heading structure(H1, H2, H3…H6).
    • Use fresh content on the website.
    • Set proper keyword density in your content.
    • Set appropriate internal or external linking on the website.
    • Set appropriate value on image ALT tags.
    • Take advantage of schema markup.
    • Do the smart analysis of Google Analytics and Webmasters/Search Console.
    • Do effective social media promotion.
    • Do effective paid marketing with Google Ads & PPC(if required).
    • Don’t forget to spy on your competitors.
    • Build back links from various most relevant and high DA websites.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would take those keywords you are not having luck with and make a few dozen variations of them. Think about what are in people's heads when they are searching for your service. Think adjectives.

Karen May Jones, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    and if you need info from your client don't hesitate to ask. They know their business best and know what the local jargon is. Have a weekly catchup with them so that you can ask questions and get info.

sarahk, Apr 30, 2019 IP