1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not "exactly" new, but former inactive user turns active!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cayne, Apr 17, 2014.

Howdy everybody,
    I had to look up my profile to see when I actually did sign-up here. It turns out it was March 2008. So I actually could call myself an old-timer. But I've never been really active around here, mostly because I was on other forums and my focus was on nsfw sites, but after almost 10 years (I've started in 2003) I'm now switching to a more conventional section of the Internet.

I get asked a lot of questions from friends and family members on how to actually earn money off the Internet and that's why I decided to start a website dedicated to all things digital. It's called: http://1ksociety.com - I already wrote a few in-depth articles on interesting topics like Bitcoin, facebook marketing which might be interesting for some users here.. I'm planning to add 2-3 articles a week.

And I hope to learn more about the whole "Google thing", keyword marketing and stuff like that, which I've never touched before. And maybe make some eFriends along the way too! :)

cayne, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  2. digdogger

digdogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome old timer. I'm just getting back into this forum since

digdogger, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  3. cayne

cayne Member

Best Answers:
    haha, you beat me by two years! ;) What are you up to these days?

cayne, Apr 18, 2014 IP