1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not banned, but had money deducted

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by renteror, Apr 16, 2007.

1. tobycoke

tobycoke Peon

Best Answers:
    My reading is that the $1200 invalid clicks wasn't just in March but happened over 2-3 months. The advertiser doesn't have to pay for these bot clicks so Google won't pay the publisher for them. I think its good news that Google realizes that it wasn't weemans fault and isn't canceling his account.

tobycoke, Apr 18, 2007 IP
  2. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    i seriously suggest talking to a lawyer and possible court. I know if that happend to me i would be in my lawyers office in 2 seconds. Get all the information ready and give google a heads up. Tell them to provide you with who and how they found invalid clicks on your site and if they don't you will take them to court and they can prove it there. Even if you don't win at least you made a stand and made a statement that were not just anybody and were not gonna be pushed around by Google... The chances of all those clicks being click fraud is complete bull crap. take them to court, i know i would.

killafawk, Apr 18, 2007 IP
  3. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not a fake email. I have been working with Google on this "fake click" deal with proxies for several weeks now.

fr0gman, Apr 18, 2007 IP
  4. robertdotcom

robertdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    that totally sucks ...u see ur earnings go big and then bang ...they take it all away...i'm sorry for you man ..try starting it all over again

robertdotcom, Apr 19, 2007 IP