1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

(Not Average) New Bid for Position Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by GameOver, Apr 20, 2008.

I have just launched my new bid directory: www.gameallover.com.

I have just finished submitting to a long list of directories manually and have bidded in a number of other bid directories. I am now going to move on to blog commenting and article submission.

The template is not unique however once I have raised some funds I will invest in a coder to design a completely unique design. There are currently no bids however once things get kicked off I hope there will be many more to come.

I have used bidding directories in the past however my biggest mistake was that I created 10, now I only have 1 and that is where my focus is. I will also write a number of articles to help with SERPS.

Thanks for your time.

GameOver, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  2. mrcrowley

mrcrowley Peon

Best Answers:
    Where are those 10 directories now?

mrcrowley, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  3. GameOver

GameOver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It was a big mistake doing 10 at once so I sold the licenses (except 1) and moved on.

GameOver, Apr 20, 2008 IP