1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not a new directory, but ...

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by dwirch, Sep 20, 2014.

I have lovingly hand-coded a link directory on my technology-related website. The site itself was registered well over 7 years ago, and the links section came into being last year. Just thought I would share the resource.

There is no charge to submit a link. The only caveat is to sign up for an account on the site, which is also free, no hidden costs or bullsh_t. I only have folks sign up for submissions to prevent bot-driven submissions.

Once links are submitted, I get a notification on my phone, and if the link is relevant, I click the magic approve button and it is live on the site. So you could have your link approved in about 60 seconds, depending the speed of the interwebz and my cell reception at the time.

PR (links page): 3
    PR (front page): 3
    URL (links page): http://www.fortypoundhead.com/links.asp

There is another directory-type tool that I am working on for the site as well, which I call "Gig Engine". Basically, it gives workers and employers a place to connect. Also at no charge. Still under construction, but the basic functionality is there. May not be relevant to this forum, but thought I would throw it in there, as well.

dwirch, Sep 20, 2014 IP