1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

northpointaiki is leaving us! Should he stay?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Sep 19, 2007.

?

Should northpointaiki stick around?

1. Yes!

28 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  3. Who cares.

14 vote(s)
    29.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent007

Agent007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh My God! They don't really do that, do they? Aren't they called gay because they are happy men? Next you'll be telling me that boys and girls join dicks. Yikes! :D

Agent007, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  2. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't like gays what were you doing at a gay pride march? Maybe that's where you're going wrong. See I'd have gone to a strip bar, I doubt you'll find so many gays there ;)

Or maybe you liked it a little too much?

Was this you?

[​IMG]

:p

MattUK, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  3. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see you only took a part of my response. Here's the rest of it: "Judging by the same logic this holds as much water as saying gtech is actually a muslim who poses himself as an American patriot. Or like saying because I left communism and I now live in a free country and I embrace capitalist principles and at the same time I speak against communism, that means "I am obsessed with communism".

Actually my sign at the gay (anal) pride march had a short message on it: "God's Warning: REPENT OR PERISH" It was a yellow sign with charcoal letters.

proteindude, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  4. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Proteindude, how about you shut the f' up ?
    You are the only one who voted 'No', we got it. No need to talk about gay people here.
    North has 5 times as much as your brain, so have some respect. Maybe learn a thing or two from him.

Ofcourse he shouldn't leave. I enjoy his posts a lot. Love to read his opinion about different things. His contribution is quite big, i think.
    Sad to see good people go, while others who have a fascination with anuses and shit stay.

DevilHellz, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  5. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you got attacked as you can't colour co-ordinate?

MattUK, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  6. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wondering how can u count some one's mental strength and rate it 5 times :rolleyes:

forumrating, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm actually surprised he can count. :D

AGS, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  8. Section Chief Blevins

Section Chief Blevins Peon

Best Answers:
    ...I'm not new to forums in general. I read his Ciao thread and I personally wouldn't leave based on the reasons he gave. It's been experience that forums are rather difficult things to keep away from once one has become accustomed to them.

As I said, I'm new, and don't really know the man, but I nonetheless vote for him to stick around.

Section Chief Blevins, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  9. proteindude

Best Answers:
    I don't get you dude. You are against me when I vote with the majority and then you say that if the majority would jump off a cliff would I do the same because, eh, it's the majority?

This time I am all alone like you say. So big deal. That's my opinion. I just happen to feel better that those who don't have my views keep quiet after a while. I tried reasoning with him and didn't work. There comes a point where you move on. Like he said: it's not my business and whatever they do should be done in the closet. I agree and I respect him for that: doing it in the closet and not being such a loud advocate for the wrong cause.

I wish he could change and come accross on the right side, but ultimately it's his call.

proteindude, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  10. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Christian thing to do is to offer forgiveness. This type of language only helps to further the gay agenda.

bogart, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  11. proteindude

Best Answers:
    The Christian thing to do is also offer hope. Of course the paragraph below does not help the gay agenda.

Groundbreaking Study Affirms “Gays” Can Change

Ask any one of the untold thousands of men and women who have left the homosexual lifestyle, and they’ll say, “Tell us something we didn’t already know.” Nonetheless, psychologists Mark A. Yarhouse and Stanton L. Jones may have just hammered the final nail in the mythical “born ‘gay’ and stuck that way” coffin.

In a first of its kind, comprehensive study, Yarhouse and Jones determined over a four year period that men and women suffering from unwanted same-sex attractions can re-“orient” themselves through Christian counseling and/or reparative therapy to their natural and God-given heterosexual state.

Although the study concluded that leaving the homosexual lifestyle is not always easy, it conclusively determined that it can be done. At a news conference announcing the study, Jones, who is a professor of psychology at Illinois’ Wheaton College, said, “These findings contradict directly the commonly expressed views of the mental health establishment that change in sexual orientation is impossible, and that if you attempt to change, it's highly likely to produce harm for those who make such an attempt.”

In fact, the study, which was commissioned by Exodus International, the world’s largest organization ministering to people suffering from unwanted same-sex desires, determined that change is not only possible, it is very unlikely to produce harm, a fiction homosexual activists have maintained for years.

The study followed 98 men and women from between a three- to four-year period who self-identified as homosexual. Baptist Press summarized the study’s results as follows:

“15 percent reported their conversion was successful and that they had had ‘substantial reduction’ in homosexual attraction and ‘substantial conversion’ to heterosexual attraction. They were categorized as ‘success: conversion.’

“23 percent said their conversion was successful and that homosexual attraction was either missing or ‘present only incidentally or in a way that does not seem to bring about distress.’ They were labeled ‘success: chastity.’

“29 percent had experienced ‘modest decreases’ in homosexual attraction and were not satisfied with their change, but pledged to continue trying. This category was labeled ‘continuing.’

“15 percent had not changed and were conflicted about what to do next.

“4 percent had not changed and had quit the change process, but had not embraced the gay identity;’” and,

“8 percent had not changed, had quit the process and had embraced the ‘gay identity.’”

Homosexual activists continue to desperately perpetuate the myth that homosexuals are “born that way” and should therefore be treated as a bona fide minority class with special rights and benefits attached. This study represents a tremendous setback to the realization of that goal.

For purposes of protecting individuals belonging to an identifiable group against discrimination, the Supreme Court has devised a three-part test. To qualify for protected “suspect minority classification,” any given group must possess immutable characteristics (unchangeable, like skin color). The fact that homosexuals can change, as this study has reaffirmed, would disqualify them as a suspect minority class under that test alone. However, a suspect minority class must also share both a history of discrimination and political powerlessness to qualify. Again, self-identified homosexuals fail both tests. In fact, rather than suffering from political powerlessness, the homosexual lobby happens to be one of the most powerful and well-funded lobbies in the world per capita.

The study’s findings will be detailed in Yarhouse and Jones’ book, “Ex-Gays? A Longitudinal Study of Religiously Mediated Change in Sexual Orientation,” which is expected to hit bookshelves soon.

proteindude, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  12. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have these guys ever heard of long-term research?

MattUK, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  13. proteindude

Best Answers:
    The overwhelming evidence in this study points to overwhelming success. I think it is encouraging. Don't you?

14. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Corrected that for you ;)

MattUK, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  15. proteindude

Best Answers:
    You also cut out the rest of my sentence which was: "I think it is encouraging. Don't you?"

And you also forgot or ignored to answer the question. Unless I receive an answer I will take it you agree that this "short-term" study is very encouraging.

16. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's encouraging that moronic "scientists" are wasting their time on this rather than something more damaging.

MattUK, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  17. proteindude

Best Answers:
    WOW, for once I see myself agreeing with a gay person, up to a certain point of course. I am sure you will use your tactic of mocking these scientists but nevertheless I like you see the positive so let me agree with you again: Yes, it's encouraging So there is hope, just like we've always claimed. Remember the thousands changing are not just isolated cases.

18. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who's gay?
    Maybe the "scientists" would be better spending their time helping you with your anal fixation, I'm pretty sure that's how serial killers get started ;)

MattUK, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  19. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why you gays trash this with so much non-sense?

North, you definetaly should stick around dude, you are one of a kind. I'm on vacation and i asked for a new pass. just to login and say this.

LeoSeo, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  20. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    northpointaiki have to stay.

proteindude is really obsessed with gay people. he even start to discuss that in this thread that is about something completely different. I have never seen anything like it. Time to get out of the closet proteindude?

login, Sep 25, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.