1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

northpointaiki is leaving us! Should he stay?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Sep 19, 2007.

?

Should northpointaiki stick around?

1. Yes!

28 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  3. Who cares.

14 vote(s)
    29.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    He's leaving the site. He's one of the best posters here. He's very level headed and full of all kinds of good information. Sad to see him go, maybe he will reconsider? :eek:

ly2, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  2. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Of course he should stay he is one of the stalwarts of DP :cool:

britishguy, Sep 19, 2007 IP
    bogart likes this.
  3. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're a sodomite, I say northpointaiki should stay. That is why I voted No (he should NOT stay). But then again, that's his choice. I haven't been around for long but I noticed that is one topic where I would not call him "level headed".
    Isn't it interesting the name of the poll is "Should northpointaiki STICK around?

But hey, all's well when it ends well.

proteindude, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Who says he is going? What are you basing this on?? Has he said so?

Cheap SEO Services, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Northpointaiki was the most respectable liberal I've ever encountered anywhere, IRL or on the web. He didn't play left/right, dem/repub politics. His positions were thought-provoking, honest, deep and a reflection of someone who really cares about his country. A fellow Veteran, but against the war in Iraq, he was/is a man of honor and a true patriot.

Col, check the thread "Ciao"

GTech, Sep 19, 2007 IP
    bogart likes this.
  6. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Northpointaiki, How can you leave at a time like this? After ALL we have done for you, and this is the thanks we get? You should be ashamed of yourself! C'mon we can work it out. Just tell us the truth! Is it another younger forum that you are posting on? So typical.
    LOL:)

Rebecca, Sep 19, 2007 IP
    bogart likes this.
  7. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Dude, I'm not all for the gay stuff either, but you may be a little too consumed by it lol
    There are more important things going on besides if Tom and Paul are having butt sex.

ly2, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  8. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Just did, thanks. Left my sentiments and wished him well on his travels.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  9. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    its totally upto him , if he is comfortable he should stay around.

forumrating, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should always make the poll public so we can see the votes ly2. :)

Personally I'm not fussed either way, he seemed an OK kind of dude and I did like some of his posts if only for the fact that he wasn't a "one-line wonder."

AGS, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  11. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, didn't even think about it. I just tried to go edit the poll but it won't let me :(
    For the record, I voted yes.

ly2, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  12. proteindude

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. At the same time I must admit I have never seen such a determined defender of sodomites. This is one determined dude when it comes to certain views.

It's interesting to see how he'll end up though. He WAS a Christian (so he says) and now he's not. Now he is just an unrepentant sinner.

At the end of the day we all have our choices, and that is one great thing about our human existence.

13. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How come you hate homosexuals so much? As you can see from my other posts, I'm certainly no fan of it. But you take it to a whole new level, why?

I don't care if gays have sex with each other at all, how is that effecting us? My main problem is when it comes to adopting kids, that's a bit too much for me.

ly2, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Both me and you have picked the guy up on this in the last week. I'm not too sure what his problem is but the guy has such a fear of the anus I'm surprised he even manages to take a sh*t out of his own. :(

AGS, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  15. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, it's weird. And this coming from me, who openly says I am not fond of homosexuality. He may need to see a head doctor about this issue :(

ly2, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  16. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    The guy is werid period! even gay people are not that fixated on there anus.. but this going way off topic. Northpointaiki It will be sad to see you go.

selltrib, Sep 19, 2007 IP
    bogart likes this.
  17. proteindude

Best Answers:
    Dude, I don't hate gays. I haven't beaten one up ever, but I had it the other way around. At a gay (anal) pride march I had one throw water on me and another one who wanted to rip my sign.

You may not see this but allow me to point something out. No matter how much the muslims will tell me their religion is a religion of peace, I ain't buying it. I believe if we knew more about Islam we would be more careful about who we leave in and so on. The truth about Islam will make us safeguard ourselves more against the religion of peace.

Now, if was only years ago the sodomites were doing it behind close doors. Now, they have a new name: "gays". What the heck does "gay" mean? It's a sanitised name to make everyone more accepting of their perversion. And now, they have marches on the streets, they have "gay" politicians pushing their agenda, now you have "gays" serving in the military, now you have "gay" marriages, you have "gay" indoctrination in schools, "gay" indoctrination in kindergartens and you also have everyone afraid of them because they can sue you on the basis of "gay" discrimination.

I don't think they would have had the "progress" they had if they were continuing to call themselves sodomites. People don't associate "gays" with their perversion that centers around a body part created for exporting poo. Even now when I point the obvious, they say I am obsessed with it and I may be one of them.

Judging by the same logic this holds as much water as saying gtech is actually a muslim who poses himself as an American patriot. Or like saying because I left communism and I now live in a free country and I embrace capitalist principles and at the same time I speak against communism, that means "I am obsessed with communism".

But hey, they are achieving their aim in a subtle way where even you question me (someone totally opposed to sodomy) and think there is something wrong with me for simply calling a spade by its name.

18. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you like the idea of two normal gay men (or women) raising children? I'm totally supportive of it as long as they are good parents...there are plenty of straight parents that shouldn't be raising kids because they are drug addicts, abusive or don't look after their children. Just because two people in a relationship are gay doesn't mean that they will raise their children in a bad manner. It's like thinking man and a woman in a straight relationship will flaunt having sex in front of their children so that they grow up to be straight...good parents don't subject their kids to adult ideas until they are old enough to think for themselves.

chant, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  19. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    check this thread to properly discuss the gay adoption case

forumrating, Sep 19, 2007 IP
  20. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A marketing gig? ;) He'll be around again some time, I guess. It must be boring for him on this level.

Arnie, Sep 20, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.