1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

North American or UK born writers wanted

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by grandislandne, Apr 4, 2012.

Hi
    Do you have sufficient time to write a lot of articles ? My experience with DP is that either it is a good writer with no time to write , and then the articles are delayed by weeks of months, OR, it is a pretend-writer from you know where who sends you stolen gibberish and then says 'i edditted artikel sir how much you pay me'... It is a fairly consistent pattern, and it makes me want to bang my head on the keyboard.

I usually need a few articles at a time, and usually it is in the question and answer gossip column format, if you know what I mean. The topics vary a lot, but tends to be generally from three niches : astrology , educational programs and examinations, vacation spots. It requires independent research into the topic, and it really takes someone who is crazy about writing.

Please let me know if you are interested.Typically I need 1000 word write ups on the chosen topics, and occasionally 2000 word write ups. Payments will be very prompt, I am basically looking for someone I can work with consistently, on a longterm basis, so that every time I have the need for a writeup, I don't have to go a-hunting again.

To do this effectively you must be a US/Canadian/UK/Aus born person, who has been speaking English since he was born, and understands the ins and outs of the English language, and understands cultural aspects enough to know what clicks and what does not.

Thanks

grandislandne, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  2. playmusicvideos

playmusicvideos Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm a U.S. born writer with a lot of time on her hands. What subject is it? I have written about many topics from sports to clean energy. I use AP, persuasive and literary styles depending on the topic. What's your rate?

playmusicvideos, Apr 5, 2012 IP