1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Non US-Based processor for US citizens

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mr-cracker, Aug 3, 2013.

Hello,

I'm a US resident but I'm looking a non US processor for my website. The main reason is because I resell for file-sharing websites and therefore, my business is directly affected by what is going on these days.

Any ideas? I don't have bank account else where. If you can hook me up somewhere let me know, i'm very interested

Thank you

mr-cracker, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  2. Vestis

Vestis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I can help you find an offshore processor that will take on file-sharing related businesses but still settle to a US bank account. I would need more details like the URL, monthly volume, chargeback ratios, etc. Feel free to PM and we can discuss some more.

Thanks.

Vestis, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  3. phanauer

phanauer Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a processor based in Switzerland. If you are still interested, let me know.

phanauer, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Look for an offshore merchant account. There's a number of good and many more bad companies that can provide these to US companies. Results will vary, there's a ton of scammers that are going to hold your money for 30 days or more, give you the constant runaround, or simply never going to deposit your money. It's basically like trying to navigate a minefield blindfolded and everyone trying to help you is likely trying to blow you up at the same time... I can't even count the number of times that these companies just never deposited any money a business processed through them and to be honest I've gotten word that even many of the companies that I had previously trusted do the same thing, which is why there is no longer a single offshore provider that I can consciously recommend. This is compounded by the fact that there is virtually zero recourse if you do end up getting ripped off, no matter how much money is involved.

With that being said, if you are still depositing into a US bank account, your revenue is still going to be under the scrutiny of your bank and any US based regulatory agency, so don't consider these types of services to be any sort of miracle cure.

jestep, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  5. scenepremiere

scenepremiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are a high risk processor, ISO and an acquirer for both on-shore and off-shore merchant processing. Contact us at Skype: scene.premiere or www.scenepremiere.com

Multiple MIDs are our specialty. All industries considered including replica, nutra/pharma, tech support, TMF/Match list ok, gambling, adult, e-cig, peptides, etc. Anything legal we can get done. Rates start as low as 2.2%. Any country ok. Don't use an aggregator or any third party rip off. No other high risk companies can do what they do. We work with over 100 banks around the world.

scenepremiere, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  6. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get yourself a UK corp and you can get a EU merchant account anywhere in Europe. Check the official list of VISA for AIS / PCI compliance payment processors, you will find hundreds there!

fionix, Nov 28, 2015 IP