1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Non-native writer with over $8,000 in lifetime income and more than 7 years of experience

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Words For You, Nov 15, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DP members,

I keep checking in from time to time to seek long-term work. These days, I'm maintaining my own website and need some cash on the side to manage expenses. I have been a writer for over seven years now, and started working officially at DP a long time back.

My track record is clean; my clients are satisfied. I only work with one person at a time and that too for several years - it eventually nurtures into a solid business relationship.

Here is proof of income:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are old income stats. I started receiving payments through 2CO,so most of the transactions directly go to my Payoneer account. At the moment, I'm looking for a reliable client who can use my skills for:

a. Tech Blogs
    b. Health Blogs
    c. Review Blogs
    d. Gaming Niche
    e. Press Releases

I am also an expert Amazon Affiliate marketer and know most of the SEO techniques. My rates vary, depending on the quality and word count. Let me know if you are interested and we can work out the details through PMs.

My Website (In case you need to look at the content)
    http://infinarium.com/

My Author Name/ alias: Casey Nolan

Rest of the content on the website is my property. Some of it is a result of minor contributions from guest bloggers and few real life contacts. I have excellent WordPress and CMS management skills as well because i taught myself everything throughout all these years.

Words For You, Nov 15, 2016 IP