1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

nofollow links really not for google ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by monikapatel48, Oct 4, 2010.

in my mind one big qustion about google seo

first of all google is not giving link juice to nofollow links but google is crawling this link that means this links will crawled by google .

what is my stratagy ?

1 - i am making unique articles in which i posting my dofollow link with revalancy.

2 - after that i am spamming nofollow links in which i posted my articles so google robots will not give link juice to my article but google robots will crawl my articles and at that time google can give link juice to my dofollow link on it's articles.

just answer me am i right ?

monikapatel48, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  2. robs132

robs132 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Monika,

follow/no follow is a slightly outdated concept.

It is preferred to go after follow links but Google does not necessarily discount no follow links.

For example Digg, Delicious, Facebook and Stumbleupon are all nofollow links but Google gives the huge weight and importance.

It is important to pay attention to good quality links not just spammy links

robs132, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  3. monikapatel48

monikapatel48 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for giving me satisfied answer .

monikapatel48, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  4. robs132

robs132 Peon

Best Answers:
    robs132, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  5. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Where does google say they give huge weight and importance to nofollow links from those sites? is it in one of their blogs? Did Matt Cutts say it? Please give me the link to your source for that.

magda, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  6. HighRollerT

HighRollerT Guest

Best Answers:
    Google will still count nofollow links as backlinks. Also if you have all dofollow links, this will look like an unnatural linking program and you could get flagged/penalized

HighRollerT, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  7. Philoon

Philoon Peon

Best Answers:
    It's been tested and proven that nofollow links do pass link juice, although it's very minimal compared to dofollow links. And I agree with HighRollerT, nofollow links are needed for the sake of looking like your link building is natural.

Philoon, Oct 4, 2010 IP