1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Wan access

Discussion in 'Apache' started by Kevin Connolly, Dec 30, 2021.

I know this has probably been posted like a gabillion times, but Ithink I've tried just about everything with no luck.
    I have an apache 2.4 server running in Debian. I use DDNS on my router and the forward rules are correct as I've tested them from inside the LAN using the public ip url. I can reach the server's webpage as long as the source IP is from my LAN. I checked the ISP and they're not blocking anything and my modem is bridged to my router. I've checked iptables and it's set to allow all.
    I read some documentation from apache but I can't seem to find the authz_ config files referenced....and I've confirmed that those modules are loaded. Found the .load files no problem. I believe that I'm timing out, when I'm outside my LAN, from somewhere inside apache....but I can't find where.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated since having a nextcloud file server that I can't actually reach except inside my LAN where I can as easily use Samba is no server at all.

Kevin Connolly, Dec 30, 2021 IP