1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Traffic - Need suggestions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jwitt98, Aug 10, 2008.

1. schgrv

schgrv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok i know it's great idea to get visitors and your idea is nice. But as u know only visitors and page views are not enough from SEO prospective. There are some other factors which shud concern. Means factors like: What is avge time of visitors on your site, what is the bounce rate, what is the conversion rate. Because by this methods u are getting traffic no doubt but this traffic is not targeted one. U are forcing people to visit your site and they have no interest. As i know these type of techniques are successful for adult sites, games sites but for business sites it can't get success.

If u are geeting benefit then ok otherwise it's useless..................

schgrv, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  2. gtwlabs

gtwlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    @schgrv : yes you are right,

We need to get quality visitors who can come our sites from High Ranking in search engines and they are searching for actual requirements so we can get benefits.

or you Wont get ROI from your SEO work.

Thanks
    Eric

gtwlabs, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  3. tsukara

tsukara Banned

Best Answers:
    Continues link building is the key to get better serp ranking that might brings traffic to your site.

tsukara, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  4. Australianfranchises

Australianfranchises Peon

Best Answers:
    yes do proper on-page optimization and Submit to relevant blogs, directories, Forum Signatures, Social Bookmarking Sites.

Australianfranchises, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  5. Bloomtools

Bloomtools Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate programs can increase your traffic and sales.

Bloomtools, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  6. rdv817

rdv817 Peon

Best Answers:
    My vote is
    1) Onsite optimization

2) Either article submission or slide show/video creation. Both of those can easily result in increased quality backlinks, which of course leads to better SERP rankings.

I looked at the article you posted on ezine articles and it is a great article. I think doing articles of that quality will help because other webmasters will pick it up and put it on their site when they need some fresh content.

I would suggest trimming down your future articles to around 600-800 words, you could have easily made 3 or 4 articles out of the one you did.
    Do not put a link in the content because many webmasters won't republish it if it has a link in the content. Finally, shorten your "about the author" info. in the article and put two links in the "about the author" section, one to your homepage and one deeplink.

rdv817, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  7. Asifseo

Asifseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Really useful tips..
    Thanks for sharing

Asifseo, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  8. Vibha Raj

Vibha Raj Guest

Best Answers:
    I will also suggest to build quality backlinks for your website. Currently your website shows no backlinks.

Vibha Raj, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  9. neeruneeraj

neeruneeraj Banned

Best Answers:
    hi all, what is a community website and what use for the community sites.

neeruneeraj, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  10. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    yes your right.... but its visitors choice whether they want to visit my site or not.... because the program only show my LINK on it... and visitors now have to click to come to my website.... so if they are forced to visit my website then they wouldn't be browsing my site to generate thousands of impressions.... and now return visit also slowing increasing.... and now the good part is i am starting to get more clicks in my PPC.... so yes its working for me as i started to get more money from my visitors.... so i dont think its useless as this will bring you visitors for free... so how come its useless if you dont have to pay anyone.... the only thing it will cost you is your time because you have to spend few hours to write these programs....

Pervert-For-Life, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  11. soul2skin

soul2skin Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get instant traffic from me as well,and mention this site to get a discount.

A lot of great ideas an ways to get traffic in the posts.

soul2skin, Aug 13, 2008 IP