1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No shoutouts on Pinterest?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by altar, Feb 8, 2017.

Hi,

Is it not possible to buy shoutouts (or in this case pins or repins) on big Pinterest boards? Like you can on Instagram I mean.

Thanks

altar, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's always better to get likes, shout outs, etc. on your own. You'll find the quality is much higher.

danasurvey, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  3. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can !!

One great advantage of buying advertising on Pinterest is that it is "transparent" . . . i.e. the viewer does not see any difference between your paid Pins and free ones, so there is no automatic advert avoidance.

Chris

Chris-, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  4. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The reason that no one uses shoutouts on Pinterest is that Pinterest works more like a search engine and not like a typical social network. You will rarely find comments on Pinterest. Since they removed the like button the only way to increase your engagement is the tried it button, repinning, clicking on the pin and commenting. Most people use the repin and click function. The tried it button is used rarely, but some people think that it could boost your reach immense.

I yet have to test it :)

ErgoPrime, Jun 27, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.