1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

no results from google

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by shiva, Jul 4, 2006.

I Have Submitted My Site Name In Google 15 Days Back But Still No Result Google Does Nt Show My Site In Search Still Now ...
    What To Do Same Problems With Yahoo & Msn Aslo..
    Shiva

shiva, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  2. Jboo

Jboo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Shiva,

Start building links to your site (submit to link directories, write an article and submit to article directories, exchange links with related sites). You only have a couple of links pointing to your site at the moment so this is very important in order to build traffic to your site.

MSN does show your homepage, but it'll take time for search engines to crawl all of your pages. It helps if you have quality links though.

Jboo, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  3. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Peon

Best Answers:
    Links are an awesome way to promote your site and article submission, directory submission, and forum posting are all good ways to get those links.

Sitemaps are a useful way to get a jumpstart on the process also. The HTML sitemap will help all search engines to navigate your site, while Google and Yahoo sitemaps will submit all of your pages (not just the homepage) directly to the search engines.

Run a search for 'sitemap creation service' to find someone to help you make your sitemaps. It's a heckuva lot easier than making the maps yourself and you can find tons of free services until you get serious about your maps and start wanting more.

15 days isn't that long either. Some sites pull it off in under a week, but many take up to a month or more to really get noticed. If you work it right, the search engine ride keeps getting better as time goes on!

MaxPowers, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  4. deadweight

deadweight Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree, sitemaps on their own won't get you indexed. I waited for a several months after submitting a sitemap for a site just to see how long it would take, and nothing happened from Google. After pushing a little harder to other sites and such... things started to happen.

deadweight, Jul 9, 2006 IP