1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No real clear cut example how to make money from Clickbank???

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by adminkamal, Oct 22, 2012.

Hello Everyone,

I have been following internet for a long time and as a newbie I was so much enthaunasic about internet money making videos & websites that I really thought one day I will be able to make big profit from internet from these money making video & websites, and it may be only, we few who will know this tricks or watching these money making videos & products. As time passes I could not understand or make any profit from these money making videos, so I tried to ditch that who are seller or marketer of these videos and I found that majority of these videos & money making products are available in Clickbank marketplace!:eek:

I have seen so many click bank money making videos (as they still come to my email box as spam) even seller still promised on the videos or websites that you can make huge amount of money or become millionaire so easily from your home as they did, but I never got any real reviews from any person or buyer on any forum or internet that he or she shares us their success with click bank money making products with real clear cut examples, how they have done it??? If it is just cost only $50 to $100 to buy clickbank money making videos and after seeing it if somebody really making such big profit from their home leaving current job, then what big losses it makes them to publish us the real truth:confused:???

Should I consider that clickbank money making products are biggest scam available in the market which still not stop by any higher authority yet? Or if the videos are true it is false statement that the world s suffering from recession, people are losing job! What big head we all need to have and buy one Clickbank video and solve our money earning problem forever? Can I request for any real clear cut discussion about click bank money making videos? What it is all about or how to make big amount of profit within very short time from your home leaving your current job as it shown on videos? Have you ever suffer any big losses then making big profit???

Anyway if no clear reviews or real example are not available then I will suggest all newbies to stay away from Clickbank money making videos and websites, how attractive even if it is, as you will completely waste your time, afford & money with it!!!:(

Many Thanks To Red It - :cool:

adminkamal, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  2. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although its said that clickbank is a great way to make money online but its very though for the beginners.

zubizubi, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well if you're talking about the magic buttons, those are obviously lies, but people want magic buttons and still buy them, so there are people to sell them what they want.
    But some money making methods are describing the process, the blueprint about how to make money online and create a passive income stream in the following months and years.
    But that involves work. Why on the internet you should earn money with minimum work?
    Earning money online should be treated as a business, so in a business you're working 40+ hours per week, especially when you're your own boss then you work even more.
    Same should be with internet.
    What some legitimate money earning products are selling is the method, but nobody will make the work for you.
    And it's exactly like for losing weight, people want the magic button, like eat whaat you want, exercice 15 minutes per week and lose weight fast.. People want that, so other people are selling them that, and of course it doesn't work.
    Some other products are selling the method, what to do to lose weight, and then the readers have to work on that everyday of the next months / years.. otherwise they'll fail.

That's the same.

How many hours a day were you working online to earn money, if you even ever started?
    Reading, watching, listening is ok, but taking action and doing it everyday is the key, nothing else.

JamesColin, Oct 27, 2012 IP
    gabmasm likes this.