1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No payment in Progess yet

Discussion in 'Payments' started by MikeSwede, May 28, 2006.

It's May 28th and I have no PIP yet :( Is it just me or doesn anyone else have this problem?:confused:
    BTW, I am in US

MikeSwede, May 28, 2006 IP
  2. Lonny.P

Lonny.P Peon

Best Answers:
    same thing here... - probably just a glitch..

Lonny.P, May 28, 2006 IP
  3. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think with the recent Activities of YPN increasing the speed of payments Google will soon be following too. We all know that small companies don't have lots of reserves sitting around and the quicker payment is made may allow a webmaster to start that new advertising campaign make money quicker for Google(and in the long run IMHO a lot more money too). I personally have 2 month of untouched reserves in the bank account Just in case Google does not pay when expected or there is one of those famous glitches. Most small business end up going UNDER because of unexpected expenses that they did not see coming or delays in payments for money owed.
    In some parts of the world I know there are laws that require payment of services rendered no later than 30 days of completion of the service. Lets hope Google Catches up with the times.

toomuch72, May 28, 2006 IP
  4. FuzzyLogic

FuzzyLogic Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also do not have a PIP, I have nothing to worry about so I'll continue to wait.

FuzzyLogic, May 28, 2006 IP