1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No organic traffic after 4 months, why? <please help>

Discussion in 'SEO' started by branchtell, Apr 11, 2016.

Hello everyone. My wordpress site is forgymgoers.com and I've run it for more than 4 months. The problem is I don't get visitors from search engines. Even on the brightest day, the most visitors from google I got is 2 or 3 only. My average views is 17 per day but most the visitors are from reddit where I leave some links to my site. Any day I don't post anything to reddit, there is almost zero view.

I don't know why it is so bad. While others' problem is they can't get over 500 views per day, my problem is I can't get even 50 views.

I do use long tail keywords in every post. I have no idea what I am doing so wrong. Would you please have a look at my site and give me some ideas ? Thank you.
    [​IMG]

branchtell, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  2. Sloth

Sloth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you need to target some less competitive keywords.

The keywords associated with your site are incredibly competitive. You're competing with Men's Health, WebMD, and a thousand other super-powerful sites.

You'll need to get more focused with your content. Try to find a more specific sub-niche, and do some keyword volume vs. competition analysis.

I've built some large blogs in the fitness niche, but none of my traffic ever came from big keywords like that (even after I got tons of powerful links).

What are the big sites like Men's Health, etc. NOT covering? Find that untapped sub-niche and capitalize on it.

Sloth, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  3. branchtell

branchtell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you, Sloth. I think you are right. I'm studying less competitive keywords.

branchtell, Apr 14, 2016 IP