1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No one can beat google in next 7 years why?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by etsuser, Apr 1, 2012.

because google has his good services in diffrent sectors in internet like- Blogger,google+,gmail,orkut,picasa and as a search engine its no. 1,blogger is the big blog hosting website which is popular then any other blogging site.google + is new but many people know and using it,picasa is good tool for photo sharing and view them in pc or laptop.Gmail and orkut both are very popular. so iam hearing question like bing,yahoo and other search engines giving tough competition. it will not put any effect to google.....

please give your opinion on this subject

etsuser, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  2. maria99

maria99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everything is possible but recently Google is popular company than others. Google+1 is new but better than Facebook 'Like' Twitter 'tweets' because it is a recommendations of Google search page. Your website will get top ranking on Google search page if you have get human/natural +1 votes.

maria99, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  3. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its impossible to know for sure. I'm sure about 6 years ago no one thought any social site would beat Myspace but look at Facebook now. That being said, I'd never bet against Google. They are very smart in the fact that they diversify with all of their sites. They have the largest search engine, the largest video sharing site (Youtube), probably the 4th largest Social Network now, plus their Google Apps, Google docs and much much more. I don't see Google going anywhere.

quadxnet, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. sonuseoexpert

sonuseoexpert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah its every thing possible.... but these time very powerful and not possible now.

sonuseoexpert, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  5. kevin_mumbai

kevin_mumbai Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree for the same....Google rocks!!!!!

kevin_mumbai, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  6. lost45dollar

lost45dollar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    may be if black swan event, google can be beat. right?

lost45dollar, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  7. TWeber_TheSBA

TWeber_TheSBA Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, 7 years is a lifetime on the Internet. I would be surprised if they're still as powerful and making as much money in that time frame. It appears that Google's philosophy has changed significantly recently. Instead of innovating with products like Gmail and Chrome, it just keeps copying, with the most recent example, Google+. They shut down Google Labs and now are going to try to fix the search engine with semantic search, which seems like just a reaction to Bing.

TWeber_TheSBA, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  8. ExoticMike

ExoticMike Member

Best Answers:
    Who knows if we will be here in 7 years....2012 Dec. is getting close. Some things about Google are good and some things suck. Hope it will be here in 7 years maybe then I will have figured them out.

ExoticMike, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  9. leosummer

leosummer Member

Best Answers:
    I can't agree more!Google go!

leosummer, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  10. mjordan

mjordan Peon

Best Answers:
    Google provides its best service to their customers. thats it.

mjordan, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  11. mridula

mridula Peon

Best Answers:
    now a days i think facebook is more popular than google

mridula, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  12. etsuser

etsuser Peon

Best Answers:
    its not matter that facebook is popular because who go to facebook to search things. there are other search engines also like bing is good,yahoo,altavista,aol and many others but i was saying that google has a large vast network like - blogger,picasa,orkut,google+,gmail,youtube etc. and these all are popular .facebook is popular but google+ is doing better. you can check the statisticks then you find google+ popularity has been increasing rapidally.

etsuser, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  13. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think no one can beat Google. Google is always being a best search engine.

spider_web, May 12, 2012 IP
  14. MarkTheUser

MarkTheUser Member

Best Answers:
    Google IS the best search engine. All others emulate it. And google is spreading growing evolving adding more and more services. The big part of their services is android which is far more preferable than other smartphone OS's. Google + is just an equivalent of facebook like and just shows that google will not allow anyone else to dominate any market even if its only a button on a site.

MarkTheUser, May 16, 2012 IP
  15. crownedprince

crownedprince Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its Evolving in such a uncommonly well patterned manner that all other are forced to depend on it . Beside , They are constantly upgrading from every marketing point and going far beyond recognition

crownedprince, May 17, 2012 IP
  16. ronaldlee

ronaldlee Peon

Best Answers:
    Because google is the best search engine in the internet marketing.Google has got million of user regularly.

ronaldlee, May 18, 2012 IP
  17. atifpasha13

atifpasha13 Peon

Best Answers:
    The basic use of internet is to know about things, and to know about things people prefers google because it gives more accurate and updated results than any other search engine, so it is not easy to beat google, only that company can beat google which will compete the google as a search engine... Because today if someone is educated or not he still know how to use computer to get information.. He knows he need to search things in google.. So google has prime importance on the internet... All other products of google will be failed if google come on 2nd position in search engines rankings... and someone introduce a better make money program than adsense.....

atifpasha13, May 18, 2012 IP