1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No one but me can see my post on Facebook groups - Help!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Binh Tran, Sep 1, 2017.

Hey guys, I have a question.

For some reasons, no one can see my ad/post on facebook group. If I posted something with a price, like an ad, then no one would see it but me. That has been going on for few months now.

I already checked it by tagging friends (whom also in the same groups) in the post, and they said they couldn't see it or receive notification. I also used different accounts to look for the post but couldn't find it. I'm hoping someone could tell me how it happened or how to fix it.

However, if I made a post without putting a price or "free" on it, people still can see it.

Binh Tran, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  2. saptarshi Rudra

saptarshi Rudra Member

Best Answers:
    If you are an admin of a group, you can turn the buy and sell group feature on or off.
    To turn the buy and sell group feature on:
    1. Click [​IMG] in the top-right corner of your group and select Edit Group Settings
    2. Next to Group Type, click Change
    3. Select Buy and Sell and click Confirm
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click Save
    To turn the buy and sell group feature off:
    1. Click [​IMG] in the top-right corner of your group and select Edit Group Settings
    2. Next to Group Type, click Change
    3. Select a new group type and click Confirm
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click Save

saptarshi Rudra, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  3. Binh Tran

Binh Tran Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, but the problem is people don't see my "market listing" all the groups, including the ones that I'm admin of :(

Binh Tran, Sep 1, 2017 IP