1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No one but me can see my post in MY FB GROUP ???? PLEASE HELP GUYS

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by jimmyoldskool, Mar 6, 2016.

hello everyone i really hope you can help. i run a fb group and which is pretty active im always commenting editiing comments message people etc with alot of copy and paste. due to this facebook decided to suspend my acount i had to go through the silly security where you have to identify photos of friends and got back on but now they have gave be a tempory block from posting to groups etc i can live with that for 24 hours but now for some reason nobody can see my post on the group at all??? i have another admin and she has posted a mesage on the group explaining and people can see that but cannot see my post. they can how ever see SOME photos in the photos folder but not all. how do i fix this i really hope someone can help me

jimmyoldskool, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  2. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's nothing you can do besides waiting for your account to be fine again. Or creating another account.

chellosp, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  3. Binh Tran

Binh Tran Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem and it has been going on for months now. Have you fixed it yet?

Binh Tran, Sep 1, 2017 IP