1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No need to do Yahoo?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by lonking, Jun 19, 2012.

I have a seoer for a year, but really Yahoo is not in my favor. It is not easy to be pleased, and it has much low market share than Google. It only indexed my home page and still can't firgue out the problem. Right now, i mainly targeted on Google and Bing, i think it is enough. If Yahoo want to survive in the search engine industry, it has to make changes and do better.

lonking, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  2. Maximlis

Maximlis Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo has different technique for SEO. I only use Google.

Maximlis, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  3. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Really, i don't think it worthy wasting time on Yahoo,believe me, i have tried.

lonking, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  4. Gpaul

Gpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. I had a store on Yahoo for a few years and I still never signed up for their Directory.

Gpaul, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  5. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not absolutely agree about this thread. Yahoo may a slow search engine than Google but as far as I know Yahoo has achieved the second position. I think this question is a irrelevant question. It seems to me that about 40% people visit Yahoo everyday.

Mithuasha, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  6. cacha

cacha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I think so. Yahoo may be an alternative after penguin is difficult to guess

cacha, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  7. biggig

biggig Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No seo Method known works for Yahoo and Bing....I am testing one, earlier, it worked for me As i used many of Anchor text with same anchor test, and it kind of worked for me, but right now i am going for New website with unique no competition keyword and optimize for yahoo to see how it works out, i will keep informed.

biggig, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  8. sandy6m

sandy6m Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo are still siginificant taking 7% of all searches.

Obviously with Google being so successful (86%) that's the place to concentrate your resources. However if you segment is likely to use other engines they probably should also get some effort.

sandy6m, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  9. Audrey110

Audrey110 Member

Best Answers:
    You just have to focus on Google and optimize your site in Google .... i assure you if you have a good ranking in Google then Yahoo will also let you come up on its ranking....

Audrey110, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  10. Akshat001

Akshat001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its better to use the Google as search engine then Yahoo in SEO. Because Google provide some strong search algorithms and some tools that are basically needed in SEO strategies

Akshat001, Sep 26, 2012 IP