1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling No More Struggling! Let Me Help To Increase Traffic - Guaranteed Result!

Discussion in 'Services' started by polytron, Jun 11, 2012.

I use a legit back-linking strategy to help you to increase traffic. No spammy or illegal method is use here. I can guaranteed to bring a tons of traffic to your website overnight with my combination of back-linking technique. From my trial and error experience, I have discovered a legit and Panda & Penguin proof ways to boost a large amount of quality visitors to your website fast. Beside of traffic boost, you will receive 30% of do-follow and 70% of no-follow permanent links from quality sites. This will look very natural in link building process.

[​IMG]

As you can see from the screenshot, I use my new website as a test subject. I set up the site within one day and implement the combination of backlink strategy on my new website, and there are 700+ visitors and 1K+ pageviews. The site is still receiving incoming traffic on a daily basis.

I can't reveal my strategies here in fear of other marketer may steal my secret techniques. What I use here is legit, white hat SEO and natural way to send visitors to your website. Once completed I will send the full report with the links for you to check.

Price: $15 (Limited time price rate for you to try our service)(Accept Paypal Only)

Turnaround Time: 4 Days

polytron, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  2. Einheijar

Einheijar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you do adult sites as well?

Einheijar, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  3. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    How do you guarantee that the traffic will sustain forever? It may begin to decline a few days later. Can you offer a review copy?

bluestar, Jun 12, 2012 IP