1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No image in listing. Link is fine for sure.

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by CrazyHarry, Apr 1, 2005.

What would cause me to see an "image not available" for one of my four products when I view my froogle store? I've triple checked the link in the feed. I've even copied and pasted the exact link into my browser and the image comes up. I've checked that my tab between the image field is correct, etc... and I've checked the image size... so what have I missed?

Thanks for your help,

CH

CrazyHarry, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  2. wrkalot

wrkalot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It can take quite a while for changes to actually show up on froogle... several days at best.

wrkalot, Apr 1, 2005 IP
  3. CrazyHarry

CrazyHarry Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. This however is something where it shows up fine when I "View my store in Froogle" - yet when I do a search, it only shows 3 out of the four items. The fourth doesn't show up at all.

Thanks, CH

CrazyHarry, Apr 4, 2005 IP
  4. chatgun

chatgun Peon

Best Answers:
    Give it a few days - 3 or 4 and your products will show up first and then your images. This is normal.

chatgun, May 5, 2005 IP
  5. wizardofx

wizardofx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The amazing thing is that they can do all this in a few days, remember how long it took you to get Google to index your site in the first place. This delay isn't because they don't want current stuff on their index, it is because there is a grundle of stuff out there to index and it takes time.

wizardofx, May 23, 2005 IP